Marketing Assistant London Jobs Vacancy at Ubm Limited London
Ubm Limited London urgently required following position for Marketing Assistant London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Assistant London Jobs Vacancy at Ubm Limited London Jobs Details:
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for delivering the marketing communications for Brand Licensing Europe, one of UBM EMEA's fastest growing events.
As someone who enjoys working creatively and at a fast pace, you will have excellent copywriting skills and an ability to pick out the key messages that will work for different audience groups. You will work across a number of channels, understanding how to brief in and optimise different campaigns to drive leads and visitor registration. As a pan-European event, experience of working on international campaigns will give you a great advantage when executing these campaigns.
UBM marketing is going through an exciting time, with a number of new initiatives and marketing tools being introduced to take marketing practice to the next level. You will also have access to a Marketo and an automation team for your work with BLE and be able to implement new ideas that will help you to develop your knowledge and career.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Email campaign delivery: writing the copy and creating emails within Marketo; testing to optimise future campaigns and reporting on results
- Website management: using the CMS, create new landing pages that effectively lead a customer through to take action, making updates and amends throughout the campaign
- Reporting and analysis: using online analytics (Adobe) and email results, report back on effectiveness of campaigns, channels and content
- SEM management: working with an external agency, brief in campaign deliverables and work to improve the effectiveness of the campaign to increase leads and generate visitor registrations
- Industry monitoring: keep up to date with industry news and competitors to inform marketing campaigns and audience insight
- Content marketing: working with the sister publication, use content to engage the audience and increase data collection
- Budget management: work with Marketing Manager to manage budgets and targets in line with business requirements
- Create marketing collateral: brief in new creative designs and sales brochures and coordinate feedback through to completion
- Media partnerships: create new partnerships with media to increase the reach of the brand and break into new markets in different countries and verticals categories
- Graduate with a university degree, and ideally a marketing qualification
- Proven marketing experience
- Excellent copywriting skills, especially for email
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, able to work with a range of personalities
- Knowledge of digital marketing skills and channels, such as SEM, social and email marketing
- Working knowledge of online analytics programmes
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Second European language (German, French, Spanish) an advantage
- Experience using analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics preferable
- Experience of using CRM / database management software
- CIM / IDM professional qualification (or equivalent)
- Use of Marketing Automation software
- Experience in an event, exhibition or licensing background would be an advantage