Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Splendid Hospitality
Splendid Hospitality urgently required following position for Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Splendid Hospitality Jobs Details:
Being a key part of the Splendid family, all our team members need to be able to promise to:
- Being the Best;
- Making Responsible Decisions;
- Treating others, the Way They Would Like to Be Treated;
- Continually Challenge Yourself and Each other.
- As a Receptionist you deliver an outstanding customer service to our guests. You will be required to maintain a high standard of service and quality delivery at all times; when answering telephones, registering guests, assigning rooms, checking out guests and assisting in any guest requests.
- Offering first great impression to all guests on arrival in the hotel
- Ensuring friendly welcome and check-in in line with brand standards
- Preparing night audit report and complete night audit process
- Professional handling of guests enquiries and queries
- Conducting efficient check-out in line with brand standards
- Ensuring that all guests complaints or issues are quickly resolved maintaining high quality of customer service
1. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience and knowledge of Opera and Micros system
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player with a flexible approach
- Highly motivated, dedicated and reliable
2. Proven Experience/Education Level
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Second language is preferred