Apollo Graduate Scheme Jobs Vacancy at Apollo Fire Detectors Portsmouth
Apollo Fire Detectors Portsmouth urgently required following position for Apollo Graduate Scheme. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Apollo Graduate Scheme Jobs Vacancy at Apollo Fire Detectors Portsmouth Jobs Details:
Through planned expansions, Apollo has reached a leading global position in the market for professional fire detection. With regional offices in the UK, America, China, Dubai, Germany and India, plus a network of partners and distributors on all five continents, we have cemented our place as a world-class fire solutions provider.
Our modern production techniques, utilising the latest sophisticated manufacturing equipment sees us placed at the forefront of ground-breaking global fire detection solutions, with over 3,000 international approvals and accreditation's to our name.
We’re also proud of our reputation – not only with our fire detection customers, but also within our dedicated staff base. Our team members are passionate, driven and up for a challenge, and Apollo in turn is committed to further developing our company culture, building on our founding values and traditions.
If you are that candidate who demonstrates passion, curiosity, a drive for excellence and has the ambition to make a difference, then apply today!
Grab Your Passport – You’re Going Places!
The graduate scheme within Apollo provides you with the opportunity to manage designated projects that could take you to places such as UK, China, USA, Germany, Dubai, Singapore, India or any relevant location determined by the project requirements.
Purpose of the Scheme
- To develop talented individuals who have great potential to become a highly valued asset to the Electronic Design team, or to become a professional within any Apollo business function
About the Scheme
- The graduate will be provided 24 months of rotational placements, with responsibility for completing challenging projects within our Apollo companies
- Placements will provide strategic, technical, operational, commercial, and cultural experience
- We anticipate there to be 3 projects - 2 technically focused, and 1 operational enabling you to enhance your technical capabilities/skills over this period of time whilst gaining a great business foundation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Software/Electronics)
- Have passion and are ambitious
- Great People Skills
- Are curious with a continued desire to learn/develop
- Creative with the ability to drive innovation
- Possess a global mindset
- Always seeking excellence
- Think strategically
- Demonstrate integrity and respect
- If you have any extracurricular achievements that prove people skills, drive and initiative
Your Ideal Job
- An interesting role where no two days are the same
- The opportunity to travel and experience different aspects of the company
- The opportunity to work with smart people from many different disciplines and cultures
- To work in a company where your contribution is valued
- A vibrant company culture where positive changes are being brought in every day
- A strong management structure where directors listen to their employees
- A positive atmosphere and a team who are committed to supporting one another
- A company where you personally have the ability to make a difference