Hire And Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy at Aph Ltd Peterborough
Aph Ltd Peterborough urgently required following position for Hire And Sales Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hire And Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy at Aph Ltd Peterborough Jobs Details:
APH Ltd is a well established and successful agricultural machinery sales and hire Company, based in the Eastern Counties, operating throughout the UK and beyond. APH maintain one of the largest hire fleets of combines in Europe and this is complemented by a full range of specialised engineering sales and services to farmers.
The Hire and Sales Manager will have the responsibility for planning and prioritising sales activities to maximise hire and sales turnover in line with agreed business aims. Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Accurate assessment of the customer’s current operating methods and potential new requirements
- Formulation of suitable offers to supply alternative hire/sales machines and purchase of part exchange machines as required
- Provide specialist finance/broker support to potential customers including; accurate assessment of customer needs, identify suitable finance schemes available from partners, process documentation and all in line with current FCA regulations
- Maintain discussions with customers regarding the execution of any sale or hire agreement including liaison with finance companies as required
- Maintain the hire and sales fleets by identifying opportunities for stock/fleet combine purchases. This will include valuation of product by key data, photographs, and visual inspection
Candidates will need to demonstrate a successful track record in agricultural sales or sales management. The ability to work as part of a team and communicate effectively with customers to determine needs and to present appropriate solutions is essential. Personal attributes will include enthusiasm, drive and well-developed communication skills to ensure that all the business opportunities are identified and maximised.
An attractive package including a company vehicle is on offer for the right candidate.
For a confidential discussion regarding the role or to receive a copy of the job description please call Brian Hutchison on 07765222625 at any time or alternatively email your CV with a covering letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Agriculture: 3 years
- UK Driving Licence