Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Stratus Selection Limited Stevenage
Stratus Selection Limited Stevenage urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Stratus Selection Limited Stevenage Jobs Details:
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Benefits (Including Bonus, Overtime, Pension & Holiday Pay)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Project Manager | Programme Manager | EVM | APMP | PMI | Project Management Institute | MSP
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business focussed Project Manager to join an ambitious, innovative technology / scientific engineering company based in Stevenage. The opportunity will see you have responsibility for a large programme or a selection of smaller projects within a Programme.
The Project Manager will manage stakeholder interfaces, including Customers, where appropriate and ensure accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of contract performance. The role may also involve activities related to the winning of new and follow-on business.
Accountabilities Include (Full description available upon request)
- Lead the multi-disciplinary Project Business Team.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with the customer and other external agencies.
- Define and maintain the Project Management Plan, including definition of work breakdown structure, cost collection structure and lower level management plans.
- Establish and implement effective project management processes, tools and reporting mechanisms on achievement of the programme and budgets.
- Generation and implementation of programme business improvement and competitiveness strategies.
- Ensure that contract budgets are planned, loaded and controlled in accordance with the defined management plans.
- Manage and control contract cost at completions and cash flow, maximising margin and agreeing margin adjustment criteria.
- You will need to be eligible for Developed Vetting (DV) UK Security Clearance (most comprehensive UK government security clearance process).
- Strong project and risk management skills and knowledge.
- Sound business judgement.
- Technical appreciation of complex problems.
- Strong communication and motivational skills.
- 5+ years management experience, covering financial, commercial, engineering and project areas.
Stratus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment