Guest Services Associate Jobs Vacancy at Splendid Hospitality London
Splendid Hospitality London urgently required following position for Guest Services Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Guest Services Associate Jobs Vacancy at Splendid Hospitality London Jobs Details:
Hilton London Bankside
Being a key part of the Splendid family, all our team members need to be able to commit to:
- Being the Best;
- Making Responsible Decisions;
- Keeping Promises;
- Treating others, the Way They Would Like to Be Treated;
- Continually Challenge Yourself and Each other.
To have the talent and ability to deliver an outstanding service consistently.
To assist guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Office related matters and areas including Reception, Switchboard and all relevant guest facing areas.
To maintain a high standard of service and quality delivery at all times; when answering telephones, registering guests, assigning rooms, checking out guests and assisting in any guest requests.
To have the ability to multitask, work under pressure and be organised.
To have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
To ensure all guest complaints or issues are quickly resolved maintaining high quality guest service.
To administer cash and floats in an accurate manner.
To undertake all training as required (e.g. first aid, health and safety, customer service).
1. Knowledge, skills and abilities
- To have great customer service with a friendly and welcoming approaching
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confidence, professionalism and welcoming personality
- Good communication skills
- Have a good command of written and spoken English
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Must be able to work on full time basis
- Must be flexible to work on rota basis, including night shifts
- Experience in cash handling is needed
- Previous customer service experience in hospitality industry is preferable
- Experience using OnQ Property Management System is preferable
At Hilton London Bankside we’ll give you a generous financial and benefits package including hotel discounts worldwide, great training and development opportunities, pension scheme, season ticket loan, meals on duty, access to a wide variety of discount schemes within Splendid Hospitality Group and the chance to work with a great team of people.