Coordinator Integration Jobs Vacancy at Standard Life Edinburgh
Standard Life Edinburgh urgently required following position for Coordinator Integration. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Coordinator Integration Jobs Vacancy at Standard Life Edinburgh Jobs Details:
- The job holder reports to a People Function Team Manager;
- The job holder is part of a team of HR Co-ordinators;
- The job holder has no budget authority;
- The job holder will work on people Integration activities and may be required to deliver business as usual services;
- The job holder will work under general supervision, but will have a degree of autonomy to work within their area of specialism;
- The job holder is expected to be articulate and knowledgeable about the services provided by the team and also in the service proposition of the People Function;
- The job holder will be able to use technical knowledge and skills, assessing impact and contributing to the resolution of any technical issues within their own area of expertise;
- The job holder will be expected to be flexible in their approach to work in supporting integration activities and working across ASI and Standard Life Aberdeen.
- Responsible for managing own workload and priority of tasks, within agreed deadlines;
- The job holder supports all employees at all levels and group wide, where applicable;
- The job holder supports a range of external customers and 3rd party suppliers.
- Process redundancy letters;
- Calculate severance calculations;
- Process settlement agreements and where required correspond/assist with the employee/solicitor on any queries;
- Assist with minute taking when required in consultation and appeal meetings;
- When required, assist with updating the HR system to reflect OD changes.
- Provision of an accurate and efficient HR administrative service through the employment lifecycle, e.g. recruitment administration, job changes, administering leave and exits, pay and benefit services to ensure all stakeholders receive a professional and consistent service, applying and interpreting people policy and procedure as required. Ensuring compliance with self and others with relevant processes in use to maintain and update People Function systems with sensitive and persona data in the support of People Function activities;
- Develop and maintain own personal development plan in partnership with the Line Manager, develop and maintain an up to date and detailed knowledge of Company;
- Support aspects of People Function projects and initiatives which may include leading work packages, testing systems, inputting to the project based on own knowledge and expertise;
- Promote compliant behaviours in others when maintaining and updating People Function systems and data in the support of People Function activities;
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal customers and external third parties;
- Balancing workload in the context of service delivery standards;
- Ensuring best use of resource and skill development by working flexibly across the range of administrative tasks performed in the function.
Authorisation & Limitations:
- No direct reports;
- No budget responsibilities;
- May refer more complex issues to senior administrators and/or manager;
- Authorised to prioritise own workload to meet Service Levels and customer demands;
- Responsible for accuracy of own work;
- Expected to use own initiative in executing job responsibilities and deciding on the most appropriate approach to meet the task at hand;
- The job holder is responsible for looking at all processes and initiating improvements;
- The job holder is responsible for dealing with complaints effectively and taking appropriate action;
- The job holder has access to highly confidential information and must carry out duties in a responsible manner keeping all data secure;
- Authority to request estimates, from suppliers and book accommodation and equipment to support events;
- The job holder is responsible for ensuring that key stakeholders they are working with are kept informed in a proactive and timely manner of the activity of their work/project against the agreed plan/timescales. The job holder is responsible for highlighting and instigating discussion and action where deviation from policy is required (e.g. terms and conditions).
Job Challenges & Problem Solving:
- Providing a People Function service to the Aberdeen Standard Investments Group and understanding what's important to the customer is essential in building key relationships and the credibility of the People Function;
- Handling/dealing with extremely sensitive information;
- Taking ownership for the resolution of queries using own initiative to seek the correct response;
- Continually strive to improve the quality of service provided and take an active role in contributing to the continuous improvement processes and to follow through any changes to processes and transactions to agreed standards and time scales;
- There will often be demands made of the jobholder from more than one source. The job holder must therefore be effective at planning and organising own workload, assessing when to escalate issues whilst working as part of a team;
- Dealing with a wide range of People Function services while keeping abreast of constantly changing employment legislation and ensuring that own professional expertise and knowledge across all People Function specialisms are kept up to date;
- Producing high quality outputs within tight deadlines;
- Ability to remain calm and focused when dealing with difficult customers or issues;
- Ability to adapt communication style and use influencing skills appropriately in order to encourage the appropriate action to be taken by the customer;
- Ability to probe complex situations and use this information to make sound judgments on the most appropriate resolution route for a call ensuring that best advice and support is provided to managers;
- Ability to adjust effectively to the volume and variety of enquiries received and prioritise work accordingly;
- Ability to question/probe contact to obtain the relevant information to make sound judgements on the most appropriate resolution route for a call;
Qualifications / Experience (Depth and breadth of specialised knowledge)
- Strong PC Skills (working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite essential);
- Strong time management and organisational skills including ability to prioritise and ability to work to tight deadlines;
- An ability to analyse and report on data;
- Strong customer focus, with experience of working in a Customer Service environment;
- Focus on process, detail and quality;
- Adaptability and flexibility;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Good knowledge and understanding of Aberdeen Standard Investments HR Policies, Procedure and Processes;
- Awareness of the legislative framework which underpins HR Policy;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Previous experience in a customer facing role and/or HR Environment;
- Experience of working to targets (SLA's);
- Some previous generalist HR experience of interpreting and applying HR Policy and process.
- Certificate in Personnel Practice (SVQ in Customer Service);
- Good knowledge and understanding of HR Policy, Procedure and Processes;
- Ideally have a good working knowledge of People IT systems including Oracle E- business;
- Have a sound knowledge of employment law, and HR best practice and case law;
- Ensure that where appropriate complex "issues" are referred to the relevant People Function Team;
Technical & Personal Competence
- Producing letters as required for different stages in the employee lifecycle process;
- Maintaining personnel files (on line and paper based) in line with the legislative requirements and the needs of the business;
- Data entry, people updates, payroll updates etc. in accordance with defined processes whilst adhering to strict deadlines;
- Sound understanding in respect of employment policies and legislation.
- Advising managers and employees on appropriate actions to be taken following queries raised;
- Explaining the application of HR processes associated with People Policies within remit of role to managers and employees as well as People Function colleagues.
PC Skills/Mainframe Skills:
- Using all of the systems linked to the Aberdeen Standard Investments Group (e.g. Oracle and Workday);
- Using Microsoft Office to create all necessary documents related to the selected processes;
- Using Excel and databases to input, collate and analyse data.
Development/improvement (e.g. processes):
- Continually review and highlight areas of process improvement;
- Using data to highlight areas of improvement.
- Signpost and transfer employees to other HR services where appropriate;
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Customer focus;
- Preference for action;
- Business knowledge;
- Openness to ideas;
- Contribution to results;
- Achievement Drive;
- Communicating and influencing;
- Decision Making and Judgement;
- Planning and Organising.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.
Job: Investment and Fund Management
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Edinburgh