Makeup Specialist London Jobs Vacancy at Estee Lauder
Estee Lauder urgently required following position for Makeup Specialist London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Makeup Specialist London Jobs Vacancy at Estee Lauder Jobs Details:
IT’S HAPPENING! ARE YOU READY TO BRING IT?
Are you ready to help paint the world Pink! Too Faced is growing and we are looking for a Makeup Specialist to join the Too Faced London team. The main responsibility of the Makeup Specialist is to ensure that our customers receive quality service by keeping a tidy and presentable counter, being able to advise customers by utilizing excellent product knowledge, and demonstrating the full product range. In this role, you are responsible for achieving your sales targets while promoting the brand and providing personalized service.
This is a Home Office based role, with travel required within London.
THIS IS HOW YOU WORK IT:
- Proactively sell Too Faced products and offer great customer service to customers
- To be aware of and achieve or exceed sales targets, as set by line manager
- Proactively link sell across all products to increase average transaction and average transaction units
- Monitor level of cleanliness of counter stock & display units.
- Adhere to current merchandising schematics.
- Make sure fixtures & tester units are clean & visually appealing.
- Communicate space & location changes immediately to Management.
- Monitor tester replenishment to your line manager
- To be knowledgeable on the Too Faced products and be able to propose personalized products to the customer
- Demonstrate products on customers and explain the benefits of each product
- To initiate contact with customers and welcome them on counter and through traffic stopping.
- To develop personal relationships with customers and to gain loyalty.
- To educate customers on the Too Faced Brand and products
- To build relationships with store management and adhere to all store policies and procedures
- At least 2 years of experience in the beauty/cosmetics industry
- Excellent makeup skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates leadership ability/potential
- Able to work independently, as well as with a group
- Self-starter with willingness to work hands-on
- Results-oriented (top and bottom lines)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Must be able to travel 80-90% of the time within the region
Posted Date4 months ago
CategorySales - International
Brand: Too Faced