Managed Equipment Services Manager Jobs Vacancy at Siemens London
Siemens London urgently required following position for Managed Equipment Services Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Managed Equipment Services Manager Jobs Vacancy at Siemens London Jobs Details:
Siemens Healthineers are looking to recruit an Managed Equipment Services (MES) Manager to ensure the provision of a first class Managed Equipment Service in accordance with the terms and conditions of the respective contracts, the needs of the customer and Siemens core values. The service must be provided in accordance with the Key Performance Indicators or other defined measures with the objective of avoiding penalties, achieving consistently high Customer and Staff Satisfaction results and maximising financial performance according to agreed objectives.
What will be my responsibilities?
- To ensure achievement of forecasted P&L and to maximise the contribution to the overall MES operation. Actively seek and initiate efficiencies and operational process improvements to control costs and create savings against budget
- Manage the planned maintenance and reactive repair activity to successfully fulfil the performance criteria defined in the respective contract.
- Maintain effective management control of staff and sub-contractors to ensure maximum utilisation of the available resources such that all contractual commitments are satisfactorily achieved. Ensuring that equipment of critical importance to the hospital is receiving priority attention.
- Maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels, utilising survey results and other feedback to monitor performance and identify ways of increasing satisfaction. Ensure all complaints/commendations are appropriately logged and actioned as mandated by the business.
- Staff satisfaction to be surveyed according to company policy. Action Plans to be produced and satisfaction levels to be maintained as per the agreed targets.
- Offer advice to clinical users across all Directorates within the hospital on usage and provision of equipment including the management of the Investment Plan/BOQ. Ensuring equipment meets agreed output specifications and is replaced according to the given technology lifecycle whilst protecting the business from functionality scope creep.
- Oversee the procurement process ensuring that all contracts, services, equipment & spares purchases comply with company standards and policies and are within the budget.
- Actively seek and initiate efficiencies and operational process improvements to control costs and create savings against budget.
- Ensure all staff members have the necessary skills to perform their roles effectively and further develop them in line with business needs and technology advancement.
- Manage the performance management process to ensure staff objectives are set and action planned maintenance and reactive repair activity to successfully fulfil the performance criteria defined in the respective contract.
- Ensure that compliance, quality and H&S standards are maintained in line with Company, MHRA and NHS requirements.
- Develop long term partnerships through constructive and proactive engagement with clinicians, staff and management of both the hospital and the consortium.
- It would advantageous to have previous experience of working with a variety of sub-contractor partners especially including the roles of managing enabling works programs, engaging with Project Managers and dealing with construction programs as well.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Degree or HNC/D in Medical Engineering (or acceptable alternative)
- Basic commercial/financial awareness
- A proactive approach to service management
- A Team Player with good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with customers and staff at levels
- A good degree of computer literacy and knowledge as it relates to Office software and bespoke service management packages
- Must be able to work with people of diverse cultural background.
- An appropriate engineering background and with proven experience of managing a service operation preferably within a medical equipment or hospital environment
- Experienced in managing projects particularly those relating to installation and commissioning of equipment/facilities
- Experienced in a management role with responsibility for direct reports
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 48,000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Requisition ID: 296397
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: not defined
Full time only