Float Health Adviser Jobs Vacancy at Bupa London
Bupa London urgently required following position for Float Health Adviser. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Float Health Adviser Jobs Vacancy at Bupa London Jobs Details:
Health Advisor - Float
Chancery lane london
Full time, permanent, £24,500
As a Health Advisor with Bupa Clinics, you’ll be able to use your training and education to support our customers by providing education on how to Live Longer, Healthier, Happier Lives. Our customers are your priority and you’ll spend the majority of your time with them doing what you do best and what you trained for: Conducting Health Assessment tests, discussing results, providing advice on how to live a healthier lifestyle, developing a health & wellbeing plan tailored to individual needs & goals. Working closely with the onsite GPs and Physiotherapists you’ll strive to ensure our customers receive a comprehensive and pleasant service.
- Support the service delivery of Health Assessments to customers
- Maintain accurate client records and get involved in the end to end process
- Promote and encourage a healthier lifestyle in accordance with Bupa’s current clinical policies
- Carry out clinical testing including; body composition analysis, spirometry, heart rate monitoring, gas analysis, diabetes blood test markers, blood pressure measurement, cholesterol profiling, anaemia blood test markers, electrocardiograms, audiometry, functional movement screening.
- Create individual lifestyle action plans using motivational interviewing techniques to promote behaviour change.
- Post assessment calls to support positive change and actions plans.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in exercise physiology/sports science/ nutrition essential
- Customer facing experience essential
- Experience of performing measurement or assessment in a health and fitness or medical environment would be desirable
- Accuracy in information recording and working within clinical guidelines
- Ability to build rapport with customers, tailoring your approach to individuals
- Empathy and ability to motivate customers to make positive health changes
We have lots of fantastic benefits to offer:
- CPD support: In house training courses, CPD evenings, support with external courses
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- You’re paid for all Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual pay review
- Free uniform
- Bupa Health insurance paid for yourself by Bupa (you just pay the tax)
- Discounts on Bupa Dental insurance, Health assessments and gym membership
- Free annual health assessment
- Free annual flu vaccine and eye test
- Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Healthline
- Bupa rewards to High street Retailer discounts
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 84,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, hospitals, dental centres, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
For more information, visit www.bupa.com.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.For further information on Bupa, our equal opportunities and your career with us, please visit our website.