Assistant Retail Manager Legoland Windsor Jobs Vacancy at Picsolve International Ltd London
Picsolve International Ltd London urgently required following position for Assistant Retail Manager Legoland Windsor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Retail Manager Legoland Windsor Jobs Vacancy at Picsolve International Ltd London Jobs Details:
You may not have heard of the Picsolve brand but you will most certainly have come across us before, capturing over 250 million amazing moments.
We are the leading ride photography partner and operate globally at some of the largest and most exciting attractions and theme parks across the globe from Alton to Arizona and Blackpool to Bangkok.
By joining Picsolve you will be:
• Part of an energizing team
• Creating amazing memories
• Capturing magical experiences
• Enjoying a fun and lively environment
Job DescriptionMAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To provide support to the Retail Manager on the day to day management of the team and manage operations on site in the absence of the Retail Manager.
• To deliver excellent customer service all the time every time!
• To ensure that the operation is effectively resourced at all times.
• To ensure honest and open communication with employees ensuring they have appropriate levels of information in order to maximise their potential and that of the business.
• To hold daily briefs with the teams to ensure that communication and ideas are actively shared and that employees receive appropriate direction and instruction.
• To ensure that employees are knowledgeable on relevant Picsolve International operational policies and procedures as well as those which are specific to the site.
• To work with the Retail Manager, to set quarterly targets, including revenue targets and objectives.
• To act as an ambassador to facilitate and implement change including adjusting site operations in response to business requirements and site circumstances.
• To act in a professional manner at all times with regard to time management and attendance: leading by example, maintaining employee and company confidentiality, maintaining a high level of personal appearance and demonstrating a high degree of flexibility in order to meet business demands.
Role RequirementsThe successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a fast paced Retail organisation, as well as experience gained in a supervisory or management capacity.
You should also have a strong commercial and financial awareness and a track record of achieving targets.
You should be able to demonstrate the ability to identify and deliver new revenue opportunities.
The Assistant Manager will have experience in managing the employee lifecycle, including but not limited to Recruitment and Selection and performance management. You should also display strong motivation, coaching and leadership qualities.
ResponsibilitiesThe Assistant Manager will act as direct support for the Retail Manager on site.
Responsibilities are outlined in the job description section of this advert.