Information Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Diamond Recruitment Group Antrim
Diamond Recruitment Group Antrim urgently required following position for Information Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Information Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Diamond Recruitment Group Antrim Jobs Details:
Information Analyst required within the Ballymena & Ballymoney area for a temporary contract, £8.00 an hour increasing to £9.73ph after 12 weeks, 37 and a half hours per week
Information Analyst required in Ballymena & Ballymoney in Co.Antrim, Northern Ireland.
As a Information Analyst your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Supporting System Managers and Information Staff in the production of robust and timely information
- Providing support to Information Officer/Team Leader with on-going ICT developments and initiatives
- Assisting in monitoring data quality
- To provide support to Information Officer and/or System Manager in the day to day administration and management of the department.
- To undertake the extraction, collation, interpretation and presentation of information to meet the needs of the Trust, PMSID, DHSSPS etc.
- To develop a good working knowledge of information systems and data definitions surrounding all statutory returns and their relationship to current working practices.
- To assist Information Officer and/or System Manager with training on Systems, Information and Records related issues.
- To participate in data quality exercises to maintain the quality of information recorded on system(s).
- To assist Information Officer and/or System Manager in ensuring all aspects of data/system security are maintained and monitored.
- To participate in User Groups as required.
- To use Trust wide and departmental computer technology in line with the Trust’s Informatics Strategy.
- Through his/her own actions ensure adherence to the Principles of Equality and Human Rights Legislation
- To undertake any other duties appropriate to the grade as may be assigned from time to time.
To apply for the position of Information Analyst in Ballymena you will meet the following essential criteria:
- HND/HNC in an ICT Discipline, Mathematics, Business Studies, Finance or other discipline where there is an element of Information or ICT
- PLUS 6 month’s experience in Information / Information Systems
- 2 ‘A’ Levels (or equivalent)
- PLUS 1 years’ experience in Information / Information Systems
- 5 GCSE ‘O’Levels (or equivalent) including English Language and Maths at Grade C or above
- PLUS 2 years’ experience in Information / Information Systems
- 3 years’ experience in Information / Information Systems
- GCSE English Language and GCSE Mathematics at Grade C or above; and
- 1 years practical experience in a working environment of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes (or equivalent), such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Trust which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post
- Working knowledge of a range of software packages to include MS Excel, Word, Access or similar applications
- Ability to analyse, interpret and present statistical information verbally or in report format
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
Diamond Recruitment Group reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
To apply for the position of Information Analyst , please forward your CV to Louise McCollum at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. All CVs must be received by Monday 27th November 2017 at 10:00am.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Louise McCollum at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 2563 2223. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this job vacancy searching for the following related terms: Information Analyst