Account Manager England Jobs Vacancy at Perkinelmer Leeds
Perkinelmer Leeds urgently required following position for Account Manager England. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager England Jobs Vacancy at Perkinelmer Leeds Jobs Details:
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for
increasing sales in the North of UK (Newcastle / Leeds /
Hull) for the analytical sciences (chromatography &
Duties include presenting PerkinElmer capabilities in
the marketplace, providing a first line of contact to
our prospective customers, working to increase our
market share, and representing PerkinElmer in existing
Preference will be given to candidates based on
territory in or around Leeds or York.
Priorities and Objectives
- Increase Perkin Elmer’s market share by identifying
- Maintain existing customer base and grow these
- Plan face to face meetings with new and existing
- Execute an account “mapping” strategy to identify the
- Understand competitors in the market place.
- Develop specific annual growth plans in designated
- Network within designated account(s) to fully
- Developing proposals to provide system solutions to
- Help identify and close business opportunities with
- Monitoring sales growth and new opportunities within
- Monitoring overall customer satisfaction with our
Critical Success Factors:
- Technical Skills: You will be required to have a
supported by the U.K. based application specialist team.
Previous experience either using or selling similar
products would be beneficial.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills
depending on the customer base/position. We are looking
for a candidate who will be enthusiastic not only with
customers but also when working with colleagues.
- Team Skills: You will be part of the UK team who
success stories, technical know how and account
knowledge. Work within a platform where we provide
feedback to colleagues on industry trends, customers
- Business & Organisation Knowledge: It will be
and a plan of key accounts. Highlighting how you will
retain and grow existing customer and how you will
generate new business within the territory.
- Change Management: The market place is an evolving
structure and organisation in order to be successful,
this sometimes means that we have to modify roles to
suit – you will be expected to facilitate and embrace
- A degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Materials,
- Command of English language, written and oral
- Full driving licence
- 2 years sales experience required, if in instrument
- Lab experience of relevant instrumentation
- Good presentation, communication and inter-personal
- Numerate and competent with detail and analysis
- Prepared to travel throughout the territory, to Head
% of Travel Required : 60-70%