Admin Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Chester Zoo Chester
Chester Zoo Chester urgently required following position for Admin Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Admin Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Chester Zoo Chester Jobs Details:
- To ensure meeting preparations are conducted effectively including agenda, room set-up, minutes and circulation of papers.
- To provide clear calendar management for the management team to enable best use of their time.
- To ensure high levels of confidentiality are maintained at all times together with full compliance with Data Protection requirements.
- To advise on and co-ordinate travel requirements for UK and overseas trips including complex requirements, e.g. field trips.
- Dealing with diverse, technical, complex and sensitive enquiries, using judgement to screen and respond to these as appropriate.
- Maintaining and developing office systems/procedures to ensure smooth running of the two directorates.
- Occasional travel and attendance at external meetings/workshops. Providing administrative support and/or to have an input at these meetings.
- Producing and collating reports and briefing papers to support the two directorates.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven secretarial/admin experience preferably providing support to senior management level.
- An excellent standard of English and Maths.
- Experience in working with Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook.
- Excellent keyboard/typing skills, a recognised qualification would be desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality are essential.
- Experience in minute taking.
- A knowledge of the animal kingdom taxonomy would be desirable.
Hours of work are 35 hours per week, worked Monday-Friday, with occasional evening / weekend work if required.
The salary for this role is £20,254.95 per annum and in addition we offer a range of amazing benefits which can be found at http://www.chesterzoo.org/careers/working-at-chester-zoo .
To apply for this position, please go to http://www.chesterzoo.org/careers and click apply now to provide your current CV and complete the application form highlighting your skills and experience including why you believe you should be considered for our Admin Coordinator role.
Closing date for applications is 18th February 2018.