Bar Team Member Lancaster Jobs Vacancy at Traditional Pubs Lancaster
Traditional Pubs Lancaster urgently required following position for Bar Team Member Lancaster. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bar Team Member Lancaster Jobs Vacancy at Traditional Pubs Lancaster Jobs Details:
If going the extra mile for someone comes naturally to you, you could
be a natural fit with us!
It is strengths like these that we look for in our people. You are comfortable starting a conversation with anyone, answering their questions or meeting their requests, doing that bit extra for them and going the extra mile. It comes naturally to you.
For you, making people smile is what makes it all worthwhile. Seeing our customers happy is what makes you happy. When you have made sure everyone has had the best possible time and leaves us with a smile you feel like you have had a great day.
You do not necessarily need any experience but you do need to be able to demonstrate that you are a great team player as well as being able to work unsupervised during busy times and keen to learn.
Joining our team as a Bar Team Member with Stonegate will give you the opportunity to develop important skills such as:
- Communication skills, by listening to customers, engaging and building a rapport with them and by dealing with challenging people and situations
- Experience of working under pressure including managing a workload at busy times
- Developing an understanding of customer needs and using this knowledge to improve the business, for example, passing on or responding to customers requests and suggestions
- Building a commercial awareness and the experience of working in a commercial environment
- Working with regulations such as health and safety and licensing laws, and making sure that colleagues understand them