Kitter Jobs Vacancy at Patheon Inc Milton
Patheon Inc Milton urgently required following position for Kitter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Kitter Jobs Vacancy at Patheon Inc Milton Jobs Details:
The primary responsibilities pf the AD Lab Kitter is the preparation of laboratory reagents (mobile phases, diluents and dissolution media) on behalf of the AD scientists.
- Ensure that all experimentation has been performed in accordance with relevant procedures and or protocols, identifying any anomalies and reporting them to their supervisor.
- Liaise with all analytical scientists to ensure that required timelines are met for kitting.
- Track and log in chemicals, logs in LC columns, receive stocks, stock the labs with supplies, clean glassware, clean the AD labs.
- Collects pharmaceutical waste from the laboratories and associate responsibilities (e.g. removing aqueous and flammable waste from the flasks, performing the first rinse, preparing the waste jugs for collection).
- Fills/re-fills and transports water/solvent bottles to the PDS labs.
- Keeps mobile phase preparation/kitting area organized.
- Logs in reference standards.
- To work in compliance with Company and Regulatory requirements; and to ensure that proprietary information is protected at all times.
- Satisfactorily complete all cGMP and safety training in conformance with Departmental and Site requirements.
- Other duties as required.
Education: HND/HNC or equivalent
Field of Study: Chemistry or Pharmacy
Years of Experience: Varies
Type of Experience: HND/HNC
Type of Experience: Pharmaceutical, Analytical Chemistry
Other Requirements: A minimum of HND/HNC or BSc. 5 years cGMP laboratory experience with a good working knowledge of a wide range of analytical techniques. Proven experience in the review of analytical documentation.