Smt Production Operator Night Shift Double Day Jobs Vacancy at Apollo Fire Detectors Havant
Apollo Fire Detectors Havant urgently required following position for Smt Production Operator Night Shift Double Day. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Smt Production Operator Night Shift Double Day Jobs Vacancy at Apollo Fire Detectors Havant Jobs Details:
The Surface Mount Production operator will be responsible for:
- Adherence to all health, safety and environmental standards in accordance with Apollo procedures and processes challenging and reporting all health, safety, environmental issues and concerns.
- To confirm production equipment in use meets the required quality standard.
- Identify abnormalities, monitoring adherence to processes and procedures through regular process checks correcting deviations as required.
- Conducting preventative maintenance routines in line with required schedule
- Setting up and operating automated assembly equipment in a fast-paced electronics assembly environment
- Troubleshooting equipment and processes to solve defect problems and improve efficiency
- Operating a range of production equipment including Dek Printer, Siplace placement equipment, BTU reflow ovens, conformal coating equipment and Pillarhouse selective soldering equipment.
- Ensure adherence to ESD procedures as and when necessary.
- Ensuring product is manufactured to drawing and conducting 1st off inspection when required
- Input and collation of accurate production data including reel replenishment sheets, production downtime, scrap records
- To ensure that disciplines are maintained with respect to the provision and usage of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
Skills, competencies and experience required for this role are:
- Experience of volume electronics manufacturing using world class philosophies, techniques and principles
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey information accurately and with consistency
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to work within a team or individually
- A good team player
- Highly motivated
- Knowledge of IPC soldering standards
- Competent in us of Microsoft office suite
- Previous experience operating Surface Mount equipment
- Previous experience on other Automation equipment