Lead Credit Officer Jobs Vacancy at Lloyds Banking Group London
Lloyds Banking Group London urgently required following position for Lead Credit Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lead Credit Officer Jobs Vacancy at Lloyds Banking Group London Jobs Details:
Financial Institutions (FI) client coverage includes, Global Banks, Global Insurance, Global Funds, Specialist Finance and Sovereigns. Our core products span lending, derivatives, money markets, securities financing, structured credit/securitisation solutions and credit trading. We're responsible for managing the end to end process covering credit analysis, writing credit proposals, defining credit strategy and risk appetite, limit approval, agreeing documentation with legal and ongoing portfolio monitoring and analytics.
We're current seeking an experienced Lead Credit Officer to join our Funds Team within FI Credit based in London. You'll be accountable for supporting the integrated risk management of a portfolio of Private Equity Funds, Asset Managers, FX Brokers, Central Clearing Counterparties and Pension, Wealth & Stock Brokers, including supporting new business origination.
You'll set the credit risk appetite in the context of risk / return parameters, ensuring strategies and appetite are clearly defined and communicated to stakeholders. You'll embrace new principles and processes for credit risk management in Commercial Banking Risk.
You'll proactively manage various partners, including Sector Head’s, sanctioners, relationship teams and product partners; ensuring the high credit quality of the portfolio is consistently maintained.
In-depth knowledge of your particular sector is essential as well as knowledge of traded and non-traded products, documentation, regulation and the associated credit, market and operational risks. You'll have a deep understanding of lending products as well as derivatives (Interest Rate Swaps, Cross Currency Swaps, FX, Repos) and associated derivatives documentation (ISDA, CSA, GMRA).
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Managing a large and complex portfolio of broad FI counterparties and supporting new business origination as part of the FI sustainable growth strategy. Knowledge of Corporate credit and other FI sectors, such as Banks, Insurance, Securitisation would be helpful
- Maintaining the high credit quality of the portfolio.
- Setting the credit risk appetite and ensuring it is clearly defined and well communicated to partners across the Cube.
- Handling effective relationships at the highest levels across the business and group functions to ensure business objectives are aligned, including product partners, relationship team and sanctioning officials.
- Facilitating business performance through a proactive approach to credit proposals and provide dedicated support and constructive challenge to growth initiatives to improve the team’s business performance.
- Delivering efficient and effective end-to-end credit processes to ensure that decision-making is of high quality, robust and commercially aligned with the FI business.
- Leading the portfolio of counterparts and review counterparty limits, ratings, RWA usage and portfolio concentrations to ensure they are accurate and in-line with an ever-changing credit risk environment.
- Ensuring credit risk policies, procedures and methodologies are appropriate and up to date in order to aid consistency, alignment to and embedding of risk appetite.
- Maintaining a deep and robust understanding of the key sector dynamics & developments.
- Producing the geographic Sector Reviews ensuring that credit strategies and risk appetite are well-defined and communicated.
- Collectively self-managing the pod ensuring that the team is motivated, developed and self-appraised through regular feedback and periodic 360 degree reviews.
FI Credit work in a pod structure, heavily promoting a culture of empowerment and flexibility, alongside leading innovation and change across Commercial Banking Risk (CBR). We pride ourselves on providing a supportive environment for colleagues to thrive in and develop highly specialised skills across FI sectors, CB Markets, and across our Product Partners.
Making you feel valued is important to us so we offer a highly competitive reward package – based on acting responsibly, and demonstrating our values and ethics.
In addition to the salary range quoted you can expect the following as part of your total reward package:
- On target discretionary performance-related bonus
- 4% of your salary paid to you in flex cash
- 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Life assurance
- Private medical care
- Share schemes
- Contributory pension contributions
So join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference. Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that’s enriching and full of opportunity. Plus earlier this year, Lloyds Banking Group was recognised by LinkedIn as one of the Top 25 companies where people in the UK want to work.
Together we make it possible - join us and you’ll be part of an organisation that values your contribution and empowers you to make a difference.
We are an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.