Restaurant Manager Jobs Vacancy at Warner Leisure Hotels Hungerford
Warner Leisure Hotels Hungerford urgently required following position for Restaurant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Restaurant Manager Jobs Vacancy at Warner Leisure Hotels Hungerford Jobs Details:
**Do you want a career working for the Sunday Times 5th Best Big Company in the UK?**
Littlecote House Hotel in Hungerford is a beautiful Grade I listed Tudor manor with a truly unique story. A rewarding Warner Leisure career means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience for our guests offering outstanding service and a restaurant that was awarded 2 AA Rosettes.
**The Purpose of the role: **
As a Restaurant Manager you will lead, support and coach a passionate team who take pride in hosting an exceptional dining experience, providing attentive service that our guests value and cherish. You will work in a high performing and fast paced environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis.
- Providing the restaurant team with the appropriate beverage training, tools and resources for the job, enabling them to deliver an exceptional food and drink experience to the standards outlined within the department handbooks and the Warner Culture
- Support the Chef in food training
- To promote sales through superior service at every opportunity
- To control stock management and work within the budget provided for the department, spending money wisely to support the team and guest experience
- Control your labour budget to ensure that we provide the right team at the right place at the right time
- Providing a safe, secure and appealing food and beverage environment by adhering to the companies Health & Safety policies
- Monitoring the overall guest satisfaction scores
- We welcome applicants with previous supervisory experience working in Hospitality, ideally within a large scale hotel or food and beverage environment
- You will have a proven track record of training, developing, building and motivating a team
- Ideally you will hold a HND or equivalent level qualification in hospitality however; qualifications however are not a requirement for joining our team
- Previous food and beverage knowledge will need to be of a high standard
- Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
- 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin's and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service
- Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
- Childcare voucher scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Government pension scheme
\*Applying via a mobile - please turn your device to landscape and the 'APPLY' button will appear.