Administration Bought Ledger Clerk Jobs Vacancy at Alliance Healthcare Nottingham
Alliance Healthcare Nottingham urgently required following position for Administration Bought Ledger Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Bought Ledger Clerk Jobs Vacancy at Alliance Healthcare Nottingham Jobs Details:
Alliance Healthcare is a leading distributor and wholesaler of pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare products, serving over 16,200 pharmacies, hospitals and dispensing doctors throughout the UK on a twice daily basis.
We have an essential role to play in the medical supply chain and everything that we do as a company will ultimately impact upon the end user, the patient. It is our responsibility to offer a reliable service that ensures that our customers receive the right product, in the right place, at the right time.
There is an opportunity for an Administration / Bought Ledger Clerk at our Nottingham Service Centre. The role is required to support the Administration Department with various administration duties along with administering the Bought Ledger function ensuring accurate and timely verification of all supplier invoices and credit notes passed through the Supplier Invoice Matching system to the Service Centre.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Completing / checking Holiday requests using Masterfile and ProMark
- Entering and updating ProMark on a daily basis and producing weekly reports in a timely manner
- Update and maintain the Absence Tracker on a daily basis
- Entering data regarding Agency Workers (Signing in Sheets etc)
- Responsible for issuing Locker Keys for Warehouse
- General Filing on a daily basis
- All Visitors to site are to be welcomed in a polite, friendly and professional manner
- Support other roles within Administration as and when required
- Reconcile according to company SOP’s all failed matches routed to the Service Centre by the Supplier Invoice Matching System
- Regular and frequent pursuit of outstanding supplier credit claim debt
- Maintenance of a clear and transparent filing system both physical and electronic including periodic archiving of data
- Maintain all spreadsheets in relation to the Bought Ledger function including but not exclusively to credit logs, invoices matched in the Supplier Invoice Matching System and financial audits.
- Ensure strict compliance with financial deadlines
- Resolve where possible all Head Office queries with 24 Hours of reporting, communicate status without fail of an investigation within 24 hours of reporting.
- Adhere to all company Health & Safety requirements
- Maintain Office Housekeeping / Hygiene Standards
- Carry out any reasonable request as determined by your Line Manager or the SC Management
Should you feel you have the above competencies, please apply by emailing : firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference is: AH/SC/5484
Closing date is: Friday 13 th October 2017