Restructuring Case Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Kpmg London
Kpmg London urgently required following position for Restructuring Case Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Restructuring Case Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Kpmg London Jobs Details:
AutoReq ID 130098BR Job Title Restructuring Case Administrator Country United Kingdom Location London Function Deal Advisory Service Line Restructuring Service Line Information In Restructuring our clients and wider stakeholders vary considerably and include corporates (from mid-market to blue-chip), lawyers, hedge funds, lenders, PE houses, and public sector organisations.
Our service offerings develop in line with market demands and include advice on:
- Insolvency - both execution and advisory
- Exit planning and implementation
- Cash management - both crisis and strategic
- Lender advisory
- Corporate financial restructuring
- Operational restructuring, including turnaround, planning and implementation
- Impaired loan advisory services
- Chief restructuring officers
- Insurance solutions - insolvency services aimed exclusively at insurance companies.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
We are seeking a client-facing Case Administrator to join the London Corporate Simplification (CS) team.
You will be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of liquidation engagements, working collaboratively with other team members and providing support and assistance to the management group.
All liquidation engagements are different, but typically you will be required to:
- Complete pre-liquidation client and engagement acceptance procedures
- Assist with pre-liquidation due diligence and preparatory steps, which at times will involve working at client sites
- Produce statutory documentation to effect the liquidation/the appointment of liquidators and advise clients on execution
- Complete statutory filing, advertising and notification requirements
- Assist with day-to-day liquidation matters, including:
ii) seeking out and adjudicating and, where applicable, paying creditor claims
iii) corresponding with shareholders and calculating distributions
iv) obtaining tax clearances from HM Revenue & Customs
- Monitor case progress and meet case compliance requirements.
CS principally delivers Members’ Voluntary Liquidation (MVL) engagements for a broad range of clients across all sectors/industries, in the UK and overseas.
We help to eliminate everything from dormant companies to large, recently traded entities, partnerships, PLCs and Investment Trusts, and our engagements range from single companies to multi-entity Legal Entity Rationalisation (LER) projects.
Our engagements invariably include providing pre-elimination advice for directors and shareholders and carrying out due-diligence on target entities.
We also assist clients with capital reduction and strike off engagements, and carry out Creditors Voluntary Liquidations (CVLs).
We are seeking an individual who has:
- Insolvency sector experience (ideally including involvement with MVLs) with the drive to progress and develop a career in CS
- The desire (in due course) to study for professional qualifications relevant to the role
- Experience in using Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint and, ideally, IPS or equivalent software systems
- The ability to produce accurate, clear, structured, well presented and concise written work with good spelling, a sound understanding of grammar and a keen attention to detail
- Good time management and organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities/deadlines and remain focussed in the face of challenge
- The ability to communicate clearly/concisely and work as part of a team
- A smart and professional manner
- 3 A levels (C grades or above) with GCSE Maths and English;
- A university degree is preferable, but not a requirement;
- 2 references available on request
‘Our Deal’ sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
Flexible Working While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands.
We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
Applying with a Disability KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We are proud of the value we place on individuality; we want you to bring your full self to work and truly maximise your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results for our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG.
Returning to work after a break
At KPMG, we appreciate that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand that those with experience who have taken a career break have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies: Policy