Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy at Sanfranco Chelmsford
Sanfranco Chelmsford urgently required following position for Delivery Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy at Sanfranco Chelmsford Jobs Details:
We are rapidly growing Pizzeria looking for delivery drivers.
Delivery driver wanted with either a provisional license and CBT for use of a company bike or with their own car and driving license. Role involves picking up and delivering food to customers and door to door leafleting in spare time.
Desirable skills: friendly, punctual, reliable, basic numeracy
Flexible working hours available
No experience in field required
Full training provided
Minimum age 17 due to insurance requirements
Delivers items by preparing, loading, unloading, operating, and cleaning vehicle; developing sales; maintaining records.
* Prepares moped for operation by inspecting general condition; checking fluid levels and tire pressure; obtaining or scheduling required repairs; validating adherence to roadability standards.
* Loads moped by ordering, placing, and securing items.
* Delivers items by identifying destinations; establishing route; operating the moped; unloading items; maintaining schedule.
* Develops sales by reviewing standing orders; analysing sales; recommending changes and new products; taking and placing orders; calling on potential customers.
* Serves customers by understanding and resolving or forwarding complaints; adjusting orders.
* Obtains payment by accepting cash.
* Maintains moped operating efficiency by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; scheduling repairs.
* Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organisation operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans van exterior and interior.
* Maintains delivery, moped, and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgments; recording tracking information; completing driver log and van performance forms.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
* Enhances organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Data Entry Skills, Scheduling, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Deadline-Oriented, Travel, Acute Vision, Lifting, Selling to Customer Needs, Dependability