Pensions Accounts Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Equiniti Crawley
Equiniti Crawley urgently required following position for Pensions Accounts Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pensions Accounts Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Equiniti Crawley Jobs Details:
Whilst you will be working as part of one team, you will be responsible for your own client portfolio & will report to the department head through a Team Leader. We operate similar to a high street Accountancy firm & provide study support to individuals who wish to work towards obtaining a professional Accountancy qualification.Department Information
As a Pension Accounts Administrator you will be joining a team of over 28 Accountancy professionals (split 65% Accountants 35% Accounts Administrators) working together to service in excess of 279 clients.Core Duties/Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provide pensions administration service to clients in line with SLAs.
- Responsible for operating client bank accounts and maintaining client accounting records.
- Operate computerised accounting systems and maintenance of data, filing and records for department, checking the integrity of data.
- Accurate processing of a wide range of routine and non-routine payment transactions and documentation within defined procedures.
- Lodge receipts at banks.
- Prepares cheque and credit transfer disbursements and effect payments.
- Resolves customer enquiries (oral and written) based on competent working knowledge of the customer requirements.
- Drafting of non-standard correspondence in response to customer enquiries.
- Reconcile bank accounts and banking records.
- Prepare reports on reconciliation results.
- Input customer details and access customer information.
- Collates and analyses data to produce routine reports, schedules and summaries in order to update customer records, resolves customer queries.
- Provision of technical guidance to other team members. Skills, Capabilities and Attributes
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English Grade C and above.
- Accounting or Administration qualification.
Skills and Knowledge
- Good written and communication skills.
- Close attention to detail.
- Ability to develop working relationships.
- Ability to work within laid down processes and procedures.
- Basic financial awareness of pension rules, regulations and current legislation.
- Microsoft PC packages.
- Experience in an Account or Administration environment.
- Experience of dealing with external clients working to SLAs.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.