Comedy Central Production Secretary Jobs Vacancy at Viacom International Media Networks London
Viacom International Media Networks London urgently required following position for Comedy Central Production Secretary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Comedy Central Production Secretary Jobs Vacancy at Viacom International Media Networks London Jobs Details:
Working on a Comedy Central In house production, this junior role will be part of a small team covering a Daytime archive/re-versioning, high volume series for UK and International delivery.
Responsible for completing and delivering all UK and International Post production paperwork, supporting Editorial staff in Edits with scripts checks, music clearance and translation processing; Supporting Production Manager with version tracking, Deliverables, liaising with suppliers, following through on Clearances and approval; plus some general office duties. This is an office based Job with no Location or filming involved.
- To set up systems and databases where necessary and ensure that they are regularly updated
- Ensure all Post production Paperwork is complete and correct
- Check all Music Clearances
- Track all deliveries and deliverable requirements
- Be key point of contact for Production staff and suppliers on a busy and large volume turnaround
- Must be able to prioritise workload, deal with people under stressful conditions and have excellent communication skills.
- Must be extremely organised
- Keen at problem solving
- Ability to multi task
Job specific skills
- Prior experience as a Production secretary
- Must have excellent computer skills with excellent knowledge of Word & preferably Excel
- Ability to handle large volume of programmes and supporting documentation for various version delivery
- Diplomatic personality as this role includes troubleshooting difficult situations
- Highly motivated, able to work on own initiative