Assistant Accountant Jobs Vacancy at Changeworknow St Mary's Village
Changeworknow St Mary's Village urgently required following position for Assistant Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Accountant Jobs Vacancy at Changeworknow St Mary's Village Jobs Details:
Access UK Ltd
Since 2012 we have gone from 380 employees to now currently just over 1000 through growth organically and through acquisition. Access have a 2020 vision to be the UK Mid-Size Market leader in cloud based software which will create huge opportunity for employees and see us gain even more market share. At the moment we have over 10,000 customers who use our range of software and services including ERP, finance, HR, Payroll, CRM, warehousing, business intelligence, professional services automation and manufacturing.
Access UK Ltd aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be working to make sure all balance sheet control accounts are fully reconciled and understood, across the whole group. You will also control the deferred income balance sheet account making sure this is clean and accurate at each month end. This is a varied, busy role, supporting the Finance Manager and helping be control a rapidly growing company.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Reconciling and maintaining reconciliations of all balance sheet control accounts across the group
- Controlling Deferred income, depreciation, amortisation, finance lease monthly postings
- Managing Balance sheet related audit and other statutory requirements
- Resolving outstanding variances on the balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing support to other finance staff involved in Balance sheet control accounts(e.g. Payroll)
- Maintaining fixed asset register and liaising with other departments to keep accurate
- First level ACA or ACCA
- Previous experience in Finance / Accounting positions
- Good technical accounting skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Good analytical, problem solving/decision making skills; ability to make timely, effective decisions
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Credible and professional behaviour
- Good communication skills, verbal and non verbal
- A full driving licence and the flexibility to attend all company locations
- To work in accordance with the companies policies and procedures
- Any ad-hoc duties
You agree that the company may undertake regular background or police checks, including but not limited to a County Court Judgement check as appropriate to your systems access rights, role or status within the Company.