Associate Consultant Chinese Markets Online Communities Insight Innovation Jobs Vacancy at Space London
- Associate Consultant Chinese Markets Online Communities Insight Innovation
- London ENG
- 16 May, 2018 11 days ago
Space London urgently required following position for Associate Consultant Chinese Markets Online Communities Insight Innovation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Consultant Chinese Markets Online Communities Insight Innovation Jobs Vacancy at Space London Jobs Details:
About the Role
We are expanding the work we do with a current automotive client into the Chinese markets and therefore we are looking for a bright, committed and passionate Associate Consultant, with fluent written and spoken Mandarin and English language skills to join our team.
You will be an expert on Chinese culture and be curious, creative, self-aware and able to draw on personal experiences to have authentic conversations and discussions with Chinese consumers, colleagues and our client.
Together with the lead Consultant you will be responsible for handling and delivering client projects by conducting analysis, writing presentations and converting community conversations into clear client recommendations. This is not a ‘back-room’ role: we are looking for someone to support the lead Consultant in building and developing the client relationship from day one. This role is a perfect stepping-stone to develop consultancy skills in the world of strategy, branding, research and innovation.
- Moderating communities in both Chinese and Western markets: engaging community members – consumers of a specific client brand, steering discussions and probing consumer comments to drive relevant insight.
- Designing research activities for communities which will generate the right responses to meet the client’s brief, with particular consideration and understanding of Chinese consumers and the Chinese market: ideation sessions, brainstorms, surveys, blogs and live online workshops.
- Conducting qualitative analysis of the activities to understand the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ behind what consumers say and do.
- Facilitating workshops with clients and consumers
- Desk research.
- Deriving clear recommendations and implications from your analysis and findings to clients and colleagues.
- Creating professional & convincing client-facing documents in a range of formats.
- Providing support to lead Consultants and Consultancy Director in nurturing good client relationships
- Developing good personal presentation skills, for co-presenting to client (ideally within first 3 months)
- Fluent written and spoken Mandarin and English language skills – an essential requirement.
- Previous experience in an insight, branding or design role.
- Knowledge and a passion for brands, consumers and how they interact, particularly in the Chinese market.
- A natural knack for the online world & social media: highly empathetic & able to connect with individuals online, specifically on mobile in China.
- You are constantly hungry to learn and grow and have plenty of energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Automotive knowledge and expertise not essential but desired.
- Strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills required.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Good numerical skills.
- You are a real doer and a proper team player.
- Fantastic organisational skills: ability to multi-task.
- Minimum A-C grades at GCSE (or equivalent) in both English & Maths.
C Space is a pioneering customer agency, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, London and Shanghai. Our promise to our clients is to deliver ‘Customer Inspired Growth’ - over the years we have helped clients like Etihad, Samsung, Jaguar Land Rover, Diageo, Ebay and Heinz grow by developing new products, services and communication together with their customers. Most of our clients have worked with us for a number of years and more than 80% return for more every year: building long-lasting relationships with our clients is the key ingredient to our success.
Insight at C Space isn’t like insight at other agencies; it’s faster, more entrepreneurial and more integrated. And it doesn’t just focus on finding the ‘truth’ but more importantly on leveraging that truth with those who matter in our clients’ organisation: we truly care about and organise ourselves around having impact on our clients' business – by either making them or saving them money.
To help us make good on our promise to clients, we’ve developed four differentiating capabilities:
- 21st Century Research: a proprietary tool-kit that allows our clients to listen to and co-create with their customers in an ongoing, iterative way using private, moderated online communities.
- Employee Crowdsourcing: best-in-class expertise that allows us to consult on and manage high-profile (employee) crowdsourcing assignments.
- Business Solutions: a team of outstanding insight, innovation and brand consultants who specialise in high-impact, live project-work.
- Creative Services: a team of designers who develop the creative behind new campaigns, branding and our storytelling offer - in conjunction with the other teams or stand-alone.
- I’ve got this: taking responsibility, doing what we say we will.
- Only accept awesome: delivering high quality work that we are proud of and has impact.
- Show the love: celebrating successes & ensuring everyone has a voice.
- Do what scares you: challenging ourselves, taking risks and learning more.
- Tell it like it is: being honest and freeing ourselves from "office politics" and "hidden agendas”
- Open up and listen: Listening first and fully before we respond or react
C Space is a part of DDB, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
Alongside a competitive starting salary and bonus structure we offer a comprehensive suite of benefits – from a contributory pension, private medical insurance, cycle to work child care vouchers, paid sabbatical & individual training funding to C Space Bnb – enabling you to work at any of our global offices at the company’s expense, free breakfasts, weekly drinks, regular company socials including our Summer Sports day and renowned Christmas parties too.
The role is based at our London offices, on the Southbank.
We are very keen to receive applications from people from all walks of life – talented, creative people with their own voice, own ideas and perspectives. We look forward to hearing from you.
We blind all candidate CV's (removing name and education) before hiring manager review as we work to increase our diversity and inclusion. Therefore, if you wish you submit a skills based CV or cover letter please do. All applications will be considered equally.
Opening date for applications: 16th May 2018 / Closing date for applications: 16th June 2018