Local Training Manager Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc
Capita Plc urgently required following position for Local Training Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Local Training Manager Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc Jobs Details:
Local Training Manager – Hampshire/Isle of Wight
Location – Home based to cover Hampshire/Isle of Wight
Salary – Competitive + benefits including car allowance
About Capita | PCSE
We are Capita, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
Primary Care Support England (PCSE) is part of Capita plc. In June 2015, Capita was selected by NHS England to manage and deliver administrative support services to GP Practices, Pharmacies, Dentists and Opticians.
Our priority is to continue delivering the services you receive today, but we will also introduce new arrangements to help us create national, consistent services for all our users.
Purpose of the role
This role reports directly to a Regional Liaison Manager and has a number of components. It:
- Is a customer focused role with responsibility for engaging with a variety of local bodies in a defined area
- Has responsibility for the delivery of all face to face elements of Performer List (PL) services in the assigned area and any other elements of PCSE services that require a face to face contact in that area
- Is responsible for the implementation of new services and will work closely with the Transformation team to ensure that changes are introduced successfully.
The post holder will report to the relevant Regional Liaison Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Delivering face-to-face identity verification checks to the agreed SLA for Performer list services
- Liaison with all primary care clinicians and their staff within the assigned area
- Assuring excellence in customer satisfaction
- Support and advocacy for the implementation of all transformation activities which impact the above customer groups, including the delivery of training
- Active support and engagement of primary care clinicians and their staff to drive adoption of transformed processes by their members e.g. the records and supplies portal, use of redesigned GOS forms, new online services
- Support all aspects of local and regional governance as required as well as health and safety obligations applicable to the business.
Scope of the role
- Overall leadership, development and management of primary care liaison within the assigned area
- Supporting PCS England in the delivery of its overall business plan
- Actively promote and drive performance improvement across all service areas to deliver operational excellence
- Ensure compliance with relevant policies and legislation including any future / new commitments as they become known
- Work actively with the Customer Support Centre (CSC) to manage all activities in relation to complaints, requirements in the Performer List processes, and the delivery of all face to face activity.
- Work closely with the CSC to identify themes and patterns around repeat customer contact with a view to getting to root cause and reducing in-bound demand
- To provide cover for colleagues when required
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Good presentation skills verbal & written
- Experience in Operational and Account Management
- Experience in working with customers
- Experience of delivering training and development programmes
- Knowledge and awareness of the customer base
- Excellent communications skills
- Relationship management and influencing skills
- High level of credibility, interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Good personal ICT skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A proactive, hardworking, conscientious individual, can use his/her initiative and inspires and wins others trust.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day’s holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now
Listen | Create | Deliver