Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Ashdown London
Ashdown London urgently required following position for Support Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Ashdown London Jobs Details:
The role is based in Central London and paying a maximum salary of £35,000 plus very good benefits.
Candidates must have the following skills up to 2nd line support level:
- Hardware and infrastructure design/support to databases and application integration
- Administration of large Windows Server 2012 infrastructure including AD and GPO
- Good Mac experience in a commercial environment
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis of issues
- Working closely on group wide IT initiatives.
- Supporting network architecture and developing cloud based solutions
- Supporting the IT Service Desk Team where required
Desirable skills/experience includes:
- Media (or creative) industry experience
- Strong networking configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Strong hardware & software troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in MS operating systems, Windows 7 and Server 2012/2008
Industry qualifications will be an advantage as will an IT degree/diploma. Naturally excellent communication, teamwork and customer service skills will be crucial in this role.
If you match the criteria above and you are keen to develop your IT skills in a growing IT team then please apply by sending me your up to date CV with ASH15874WC in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/81992157