Smt Production Supervisor Jobs Vacancy at Apollo Fire Detectors Havant
Apollo Fire Detectors Havant urgently required following position for Smt Production Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Smt Production Supervisor Jobs Vacancy at Apollo Fire Detectors Havant Jobs Details:
A Day in the Life Of
- Conducting problem solving exercises with your team to improve key metrics.
- Leading a team of multi-shift operators to ensure product is manufactured to the highest standards.
- Manage daily status of your KPI’s using Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Cost (SQDIC) as the primary drivers.
- Identification of current and future capacity requirements and identify capital expenditure requirements.
- Champion best practice techniques and bring new ideas and initiatives to Apollo.
- Review technical issues and identify proactive long-term solutions.
- Monitoring of SMT equipment performance and implementation of improvement initiatives (cycle time, change-over, availability)
- Listen to your team members and empower them to suggest improvement ideas.
- Allocation of resource based on demand profiles and order book, ensuring the most efficient and effective schedule is created
- Have a 1:1’s with team members, remove any barriers they have, and that you have a happy, loyal, enthusiastic and motivated team.
- You are a natural leader
- You have good Microsoft Office skills
- You’re endlessly curious and will constantly pursuit what is best for your team, colleagues and the business.
- You positively drive and encourage everyone around you.
- You are experienced in leading a team.
- You have a sound technical background in SMT best practice
- You are a competent project manager who can lead capital expenditure requests.
- You have an understanding of Lean methodology and have used it to improve processes.
- Bonus Points for Experience with:
- Previous experience in a high-volume manufacturing facility
- Siplace SMT equipment (programming, maintenance or operation)
- You have a proven track record in managing projects (big or small)
- Leading staff across multiple shifts. If you’re looking for:
- An interesting role where no two days are the same
- A vibrant company culture where positive changes are being brought in every day
- A role where you are empowered to implement change
- A technical challenge with growth in a leadership role
- A strong management structure where trust and honesty is valued and directors listen to their employees.