Cyber Security Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Atos Runcorn
Atos Runcorn urgently required following position for Cyber Security Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cyber Security Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Atos Runcorn Jobs Details:
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
This position is available in Birmingham or Runcorn.
Directly Responsible for:
- Delivering information security portfolio deployments for existing clients
- Engagement with onboarding new customers to BDS portfolio services
- Provisioning of operational documentation to BAU teams
- Delivery of Engineering elements of BDS Operational Transition to Support Framework and Early Life Warranty/Support
- Assist with ongoing development of portfolio.
- Engage in the deployment and exploitation of the specified Security services.
- Be a pro-active member of teams working within the area of Security Portfolio deployment and exploitation
- Ensure documentation and procedures are kept up to date and adhered to
- Assist with transition into operational service
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and developments
- Develop cross Service-Line relationships at a peer-group level to facilitate interworking and efficiencies
- Identify opportunities for driving automation and other process efficiencies with respect to Security Portfolio and Stakeholder engagements
- Ensure timely transition of services to Operational state so as to maximize commercial recovery for BDS
- Provide technical input to bids when required
- Ensure appropriate level of training is provided to all security operations staff on new and existing products and services
- Assist with mentoring and training of junior staff where required
Occasional out of hours or extended working may be required to achieve delivery against tight deadlines
- Security professional with proven experience in commercial, public or industrial sectors
- Ability and willingness to obtain security clearance to SC/DV levels
- Solid IT and security skills
Experience in managing/deploying some or all of the following:
- SIEM – Security information and event management
- IAM – Identity and access management
- APT – Advanced Persistent threat detection
- DLP – Data loss prevention
- VA – Vulnerability Analysis and mitigation
- PKI – Public key infrastructure
- Secure networks
- Server hardening
- Securing virtual environments
- Security auditing and operational controls
- Security auditing and technical controls
- Experience with managing penetration testing engagements and advising accordingly
- Ability to take ‘hands on’ approach and involvement in deployment where required
- Ability to write and review reports, procedures and standards
- Recognized security qualifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, ITIL) etc.
- Awareness of UK government protective marking standards
- Awareness of industry standards – PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, GPG 13 etc. etc.
- Security clearance in place
- Awareness of common exploits and vulnerabilities
- Solid network engineering and server architecture awareness
- Previous hands on experience in network/server and security operational roles
- Information Security product pre-Sales experience
- Previous information security management experience
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.