Equity Research Analyst Tmt Jobs Vacancy at Ubs London
Ubs London urgently required following position for Equity Research Analyst Tmt. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Equity Research Analyst Tmt Jobs Vacancy at Ubs London Jobs Details:
Are you gifted at analysing the financial outlook for companies? Do you communicate well? Meet top level business executives?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– conduct fundamental and valuation analysis, focusing on the Telecoms, Media & Technology sector
– convert industry knowledge into understandable and actionable investment actions
– build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate forecasts
– provide investment recommendations based on modelling, valuation and risk assessments
– remain current on market developments to help frame investment strategies
You’ll be working as part of the European TMT equity team in London. We are a team of over ten analysts, whose responsibility it is to understand where TMT stocks are going next, and communicate
our analysis and these views to a broad range of internal and external clients.
– strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
– strong accounting skills, including reviewing and interpreting annual reports and financial statements
– experience in a role like this, or equivalent such as investment banking or private equity
– prior experience in the TMT sector is helpful but not essential
– fluency in either Spanish, French or German would be a positive
– passionate about equity markets
– an excellent communicator, both in the written word and verbally
– inquisitive, organized and able to work independently
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.