Receptionist Maternity Cover Jobs Vacancy at Vsg Newcastle upon Tyne
Vsg Newcastle upon Tyne urgently required following position for Receptionist Maternity Cover. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Maternity Cover Jobs Vacancy at Vsg Newcastle upon Tyne Jobs Details:
VSG has 7,000 employees and is the UK’s fastest growing suppliers of security services to a variety of blue chip clients. Our excellent service to our customers has allowed for market growth which means we continuously seek new and fresh talent to complement our current team as well as developing our people to reach their full potential. Join our team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic receptionist to join one of our key corporate contracts for one years maternity cover. Your main roles will be:
- Act as the central point of contact for all front of house operations
- Provide a high-quality service to visitors, guests and employees at your designated site
- Ensure that the correct passes are issued to visitors
- Handle incoming telephone enquiries
- Perform a range of administrative tasks
Working as Core Retail Security Officer your responsibilities will include maintaining a safe & secure environment, acting as a visual deterrent, loss prevention & completing reports & company documentation.
It is essential that all applicants are customer driven & have excellent communication skills as you will be greeting, assisting and directing members of the public.
In return we offer:
- Ongoing training with a view for career development.
- 28 days annual leave
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts for a number of high street brands
- Company Uniform
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous Reception experience
- Clear & concise communication skills
- Full 5 year checkable employment history
- Microsoft office competent