Digital Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Salt London
Salt London urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Salt London Jobs Details:
Digital Marketing Executive
My client is a property company who is a cutting edge and digitally led business and with the growth that they are experiencing it is a great time to join.
They are now looking for an analytical marketer to run their digital acquisition campaigns. As their online marketing strategy and presence plays a critical role in their revenue and portfolio growth.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Support the day-to-day management of digital activities, ensuring all campaign deliverables (incl. Portals, PPC, Social Media, SEO, Content Marketing and Email Marketing) are delivered to the required standard, on time and within budget.
- Collate, check and upload scheme data into the website CMS, ensuring all information and content is accurate and kept up to date across all digital platforms and portals.
- Ensure the website is kept up to date with relevant content which drives enquiries and user engagement.
- Assist with development of all creative elements which form part of the digital strategy including HTML emails, portal assets, and content.
- Customer driven, with a strong commercial focus and understanding of digital technologies, trends, and digital best practice
- Demonstrable experience of working within a dynamic and challenging marketing environment with tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience using Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, CMS and CRM systems
- Broad digital marketing experience spanning SEO, PPC, HTML and content marketing