Digital Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Hobbycraft Group Ltd
Hobbycraft Group Ltd urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Hobbycraft Group Ltd Jobs Details:
Do you want to work in a dynamic, fun and growing environment where no two days are the same? We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team. You will work within the fast paced Ecommerce department, reporting into the Head of Online Trading & International
We are looking for a candidate who will facilitate the growth of traffic and sales though our digital channels and provide digital marketing support to the wider business.
You will produce the highest quality work in both creative and technical output ensuring consistency with the overall brand vision whilst delivering this in a fresh and innovative way.
Technical Skills -
- Commercial, analytical, numerate and creative with a keen eye for positive ROI.
- Must have a good understanding of SEO best practice and other digital marketing activities, or willingness to learn quickly.
- Ability to understand and act on analytical data, providing functional solutions where appropriate.
- Strong planning and reporting skills with the ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines and support the business objectives
- Commercially aware, with a keen interest in new developments within the online industry.
- Fast learner, ready to adapt to and utilise new technologies as they become available.
- Strong relationship skills as working within multiple internal and external teams
- Self-starter with bags of initiative and the ability to demonstrate customer & brand empathy
- A creative and innovative character, ideally with an interest in arts and crafts.
- Well organised and able to juggle projects of varying complexity.
- Organised, self-motivated and used to working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Attention to detail is essential with good problem solving skills.
- A flexible attitude with experience of working as part of a team, and managing a team.
- Analytical & Results orientated.
Salary – circa £22,000pa