Merchandising Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy at The Sofa Chair Company London
The Sofa Chair Company London urgently required following position for Merchandising Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Merchandising Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy at The Sofa Chair Company London Jobs Details:
We are looking for an exceptional talented Merchandise Administrative Assistant to join our growing Buying and Merchandising Team here at The Sofa and Chair Company in our West London office.
As an MAA you will play a vital role in the team. Your main duties would be monitoring orders to ensure all product codes are raised, shipped and delivered on time. As well as this, you will be responsible for updating products on our website and maintaining the samples library.
We expect you to be a well organised individual who possesses a genuine interest in design and the luxury interiors industry. This is an entry level role and you will be given training on software and other aspects of the role.
Key Skills Required • Strong organisational and administration skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to use initiative and have a positive can-do attitude
• Excellent communication skills and presentation
• Being able to work efficiently and professionally in a design led busy team
• Motivated and have the ability to work unsupervised and deliver results within deadlines
• Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Experience of SAP would be preferred
Accountabilities • Management and upkeep of SKU life cycle - Set up of all new SKU’s, maintaining SKU information ensuring this is aligned to the range plan across all channels.
• Sample Management - Maintains sample cupboard, ensures all sample orders are chased and arrive within required deadlines in line with the critical path, management of sample loans to internal and external parties, management of photography for web and new season launch.
• Range Plan - input all product detail and ensuring this is updated as necessary. Correct product information in the range plan at all times making sure any amendments are updated in SAP.
• Critical Path - Monitor critical path daily to ensure SKUs are raised, samples are sealed and products are shipped/delivered on time. Update team with deadline progress and escalate any issues to buyer.
• Orders - Manage order process including raising orders, monitoring delivery dates with suppliers and invoices are paid on time by ensuring information is communicated to the correct departments. Action any order changes. Weekly updates to the team and any issues to be escalated immediately.
• Weekly trade report - assisting in preparation of information for the Monday trade meeting.
• Range reviews - assist in the preparation for range reviews. Ensure all correct green seal samples are available and help with product display. Document details are correct and updated.
• Admin - responsible for managing any general admin tasks for the buying department.
• Showroom - Liaise with the Interior Design team and the warehouse to ensure showroom samples are delivered and displayed in the showroom in line with the critical path. Smooth management of sample movement within the business.
• Business Support - Where required shall support all levels and functions
To Apply To be considered for this role, you should be:
- Within easy commute of Acton, West London
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
If you think you're a match, we’d like to hear from you – apply here