Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy at Tlp Consultancy Ltd Welwyn Garden City
Tlp Consultancy Ltd Welwyn Garden City urgently required following position for Graphic Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy at Tlp Consultancy Ltd Welwyn Garden City Jobs Details:
Our client are seeking a Graphic Designer to join their growing team based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
Working closely with the Head of UX and Design you will demonstrate a real passion for print and digital media with the ability to efficiently deliver outstanding design. The role will require approximately 70% print and 30% digital. You will be responsible for the creation and delivery of outstanding marketing and sales collateral ensuring mock-ups, campaign assets, magazine-style collateral etc.
Essential requirements of the Graphic Designer:
- In depth experience of managing briefs and design and preparation of digital assets for print.
- Experience in leading design and delivering exceptional solutions across a range of projects.
- Extensive experience with the most common software: Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and also Word, PowerPoint and Sketch.
- Confident and articulate communicator with good presentation skills and the ability to contribute to and deliver presentations to clients and colleagues.
- Strong ability to develop and to communicate a vision and strategy in answer to project briefs.
- Ability to assist with project planning from the creative perspective, together with effective self-management.
- Flexible and collaborative approach, experience with both agile and waterfall methodologies is preferable but not essential.
- Qualification to degree level in Graphic Design or Interactive Media Design.
- Receiving, interpreting and prioritising briefs from the Marketing Team
- Integrating content, conceptualising and preparing designs for print under tight deadlines
- Generating inspiring conceptual and project design work that meets the tough demands of consumers and users
- Developing and delivering outstanding design solutions for print and retail solutions with an eye to how they will integrate across web, interactive, social, tablet and mobile screens
- Working to a creative brief and showing an understanding of the relevance of the target market
- Being able to effectively visualise and create concepts into the end product, following brand guidelines on photography style, imagery, typography, iconography, primarily across print but also with respect to how this will integrate with digital media
- Working in a team environment with a strong emphasis on collaboration
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/75966675