Butcher Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Alpine Fine Foods Kingston upon Hull
Alpine Fine Foods Kingston upon Hull urgently required following position for Butcher Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Butcher Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Alpine Fine Foods Kingston upon Hull Jobs Details:
Alpine Fine Foods Ltd is one of the leading independent food wholesalers in the region. we are currently recruiting for a: Butcher Assistant
Hours : 42.5 hours per week (can include Saturdays)
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Kingston-Upon-Hull.
- To receive, unload and book in stock as required, checking quantities and weights
- To ensure all stock is rotated in date order
- To batch code any product which requires a batch number and meet all traceability requirements
- To ensure all orders are cut to the correct customer specification and quantities including stock levels are maintained
- To work as part of the team following all health, safety and food hygiene standards as detailed through company policy
- To work to all pre-requisite checks and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) plans
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by ensuring that all cleaning schedules are adhered to and all areas are clean and tidy in the interest of food safety and health & safety of all staff
- Provide guidance and supervision to all other butchery staff
- Provide information, guidance and assistance where required to the Butchery Operations Manager to ensure that key performance indicators are met.
Salary is above NLW.
Job Type: Full-time
- Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Butchery: 2 years