Customer Service Supervisor Jobs Vacancy at Euro Car Parts Saltash
Euro Car Parts Saltash urgently required following position for Customer Service Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Supervisor Jobs Vacancy at Euro Car Parts Saltash Jobs Details:
Company Background - Euro Car Parts
Euro Car Parts an LKQ company is the largest automotive aftermarket specialist in the UK, with circa 9,500 employees and 0ver 200 branches nationwide. The business is on track to achieve another record year in terms of, sales and investment into infrastructure, with annualised sales now exceeding £900 million. Euro Car Parts is one of the UKs biggest entrepreneurial success stories of recent times.
Euro Car Parts distributes parts for all makes of cars, including Korean and Japanese programmes and light commercial vehicles. They have over 140,000 different stocked part numbers, significantly exceeding its competitors and this number is constantly growing.
To maintain a consistent supply of original quality parts the organisations buyers and product managers operate their own sourcing and shipping operations, with direct supply agreements with the factories producing many of the world's best brands
- Customers are Trade, National and Retail (online and instore).
- 82,000 deliveries per day
- c. 200 Branches
- 16 Regional Distribution Centres
- 3 National Distribution Centres
- 140,000 parts in stock
- 5.250,000 square foot of warehousing
- 9,500 people in the UK
- Partner with DHL on European Distribution Key Financials 2013: £587M turnover, £63M pre-tax profit, 10.76% pre-tax profit margin 2011: £340M turnover, £31M pre-tax profit, 9.24% pre-tax profit margin
- 2012: £438M turnover, £41M pre-tax profit, 9.44% pre-tax profit margin
- 2014: £716M turnover, £63M pre-tax profit, 8.85% pre-tax profit margin
2010: £271M turnover, £15M pre-tax profit, 5.82% pre-tax profit margin
To deliver outstanding customer service to our counter customers & deliver first class shop standards
Driving Sales & Margin Performance
- Work with the counter team to deliver excellent customer service
- Look for add-on sales as part of the selling process e.g. brake fitting kits etc.:
- Maintain the shop to the highest display standards
- Ensure all stock is picked quickly and accurately
- Ensure all monies are processed efficiently and cash is all accounted for
- Queue management needs to be professionally controlled keeping the customers informed of delays etc.:
- Seek support where necessary to maintain service levels
- Follow up non-collected Click & Collect orders to drive additional sales
- Process all sales and refunds correctly to ensure accurate stock file maintained
Improving Customer Connectivity & Relationships
- Deal with customer complaints and turn them into ECP advocates
- Support the counter team to develop their customer service skills and conduct feedback on performance daily
- Holds the counter team to account where necessary
- Lead the team by example demonstrating the following:
- Honesty & Integrity
- Strong work ethic
- Trust – do what you say, walk the talk
- Do the right thing as opposed to the convenient thing
- Respect all colleagues, be fair and consistent
- Review and record progress of the counter team and identify plans to get back on track where required*
- Ensure full induction training and support for all new counter starters.* *
- Ensure counter team complete ECP academy courses within appropriate timescales*
- Keep the counter team up to speed on any issues e.g. Friday Special, promotions to push etc.
- Hold counter team briefing to keep everyone aligned and motivated outlining the day’s challenges and opportunities.
- Keep a daily learning log to assist with development and planning for the future.
Succession Planning / Recruitment
- Identify successors for counter duties from 10 hour fixed contract team in conjunction with BM.
- Multi skill the counter team that supports flexible working
- Identify any real talent to the BM for addition to the succession plan
- Recruit for outstanding attitude, strong work ethic and flexibility
Planning & Organising
- Ensure there is a robust staffing plan in place every day with contingency for unforeseen challenges
HASAW / Security / Staff Welfare & HR
- Ensure everyone is aware of any key risks and understands the importance of HASAW
50.33 hours per week Monday to Friday from 8am –– 6pm Alternate Saturdays from 8am - 4pm
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed. For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer:
- A highly competitive salary
- Uncapped monthly bonus
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discount for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3000 gyms in the UK
Due to the large volumes of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year