Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Sts Corporate Aberdeen
Sts Corporate Aberdeen urgently required following position for Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Sts Corporate Aberdeen Jobs Details:
To provide effective administrative support on a contract basis for a period of up to 3 months :
· Managing contractor queries
· Maintaining contractor records
· Issuing contracts and revision
· Supporting with expenses, timesheets and payment processes
· Supporting with resourcing and general administrative support ensuring a positive customer experience and taking accountability for managing queries effectively and closing out each in a timely manner.
Detailed Description · To ensure a positive customer experience and taking accountability for managing queries effectively and closing out each in a timely manner.
· To act as the first point of contact for contractors dealing effectively with requests, answering queries and taking accountability for processing each enquiry to conclusion
· Ensure all incoming calls and email queries are logged in the case management system and closed out in accordance with KPI’s.
· Responsible for all record management, issuing contracts and liaising with contractors and clients.
· Provide general documentation and all administration support, as required
· Responsible for the production of all documentation in line with processes and procedures
· Issuing letters, terms and conditions for all contractors (includes supporting UK & US)
· Inputting of all data across a range of systems
· Provision of reports when requested
· Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all filing requirements of the Team, ensuring records remain up to date and accurate
· Checking timesheets and processing time imports as required.
· Audit and Induction support
· Data accuracy and accountability
· Excellent customer service – internal and external
· Previous Administration experience, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry within an HR environment
· Experience of HR IT Systems preferred
· Intermediate or advanced knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to manage a high volume of work and prioritise
· Confidentiality is essential
The Company embraces diversity in our workforce, ensuring we have a workforce that provides us with a wide range of skills, ideas and energy. Embracing diversity means the Company will acknowledge, understand and appreciate the differences between individuals in developing a workplace that develops, benefits and enhances their value.
Selection for employment, promotion or any other benefit will be made on the basis of merit, ability and suitability.
How To Apply
Please quote job reference IRC142772 in all correspondence relating to this position.
To be considered, please follow the prompts within the system – applications via email will not be considered.
If you do not meet the requirements for this position as specified at screening stage, you will receive a notification via email. We would like to thank you for your application and interest in Wood Group.
Visit Wood Group at www.woodgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter .