Volunteer Orphanage Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Cloverleafworld Leeds
Cloverleafworld Leeds urgently required following position for Volunteer Orphanage Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Volunteer Orphanage Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Cloverleafworld Leeds Jobs Details:
ORGANISATION: Love In Action(LIA) Love In Action (LIA) is a small Christian charity that helps orphans, vulnerable children and their community in Meru, Kenya, Africa. Our main activities are: -
*Providing a loving and caring home for the children in our care, ensuring they all recieve quality education therefore providing a better opportunity for each child and hopefully their generations to come.
*Running projects that empower the children, schools and communities to fight poverty.
* Enabling the orphanage to become self sustainable.
LIA is seeking a self-motivated, energetic and resourceful Child Sponsorship Program Administrator. You will play a key role within LIA to champion the needs of orphans and vulnerable children.The role involves:
- Helping to manage the Child Sponsorship Program.
- Ensuring that accurate records are maintained for both sponsored children and their sponsors.
- Adhering to the LIA Child Protection and Child Sponsorship Policies and Procedures.
- Maintaining good quality regular communication with sponsors and the sponsored children.
- Gathering information and preparing the personal profiles of children awaiting sponsorship.
- Maintaining good records of child sponsorship, preparing monthly reports and updates.
- Organising events to promote child sponsorship.
- Providing administrative support to the LIA team as required.
- Be compassionate and understanding of the needs of the children that we help.
- Be professional and responsive to the expectation of sponsors and LIA supporters.
- Have the ability to be self motivated and work independently on tasks.
- Work well as part of the LIA teams in the UK and Kenya
- Demonstrate advanced administrative and organisational skills.
- Comfortable and proficient with computer systems.
- Have the ability to work in an environment with deadlines and evolving requirements.
- Have good stewardship or customer service skills.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
- You will work within a small team and make a direct and recognisable impact.
- You will be able to bring in new ideas and creatively promote the work of the charity.
- You will be able to access training and career development opportunities offered by partner organisations.
- You gain valuable experience as it is a vital and varied role.
- We will cover your public transport expenses and training costs (to be agreed on at interview).
- We offer full and part time hours (minimum 15 hours a week).
- We offer flexible office hours including volunteering from home.
Job Type: Volunteer
- Leeds, West Yorkshire