Baggage Loader Stansted Jobs Vacancy at Jet Com And Holidays London
Jet Com And Holidays London urgently required following position for Baggage Loader Stansted. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Baggage Loader Stansted Jobs Vacancy at Jet Com And Holidays London Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Back of House Supervisor Teams, this role provides operational support to our aircraft turnaround and ensures the safe and secure transportation of hold items. Key responsibilities include –
- Organising baggage as it arrives from the Check In Hall and ensuring the accurate and timely allocation of baggage and hold items to correct aircraft
- Loading of baggage onto baggage carts and supporting the transportation of items to the aircraft
- Working with the Ramp Agent team to load the aircraft, adhering to loading instructions and weight/balance parameters
- Unloading of inbound hold and luggage and ensuring correct distribution onto Baggage Carousels
- Working to legal and company requirements; operating in a safe manner and maintaining a clear and safe working environment for you and your colleagues
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and friendly service that meets the needs of our customers and promotes our brand values
Successful candidates will already be demonstrating Role Model behaviours. With the ability to work to instruction accurately and with a positive and conscientious approach, you will be able to prioritise effectively and ensure the safety of our customers, yourself and your team.
For all our airside roles you must hold a full UK Driving Licence and pass a Medical, administered by the airport.
We offer a competitive salary as well as full training, free car parking and fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business!
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!Essex Stansted