Manager Grafton Exclusive Role Jobs Vacancy at Grafton Recruitment Portadown
Grafton Recruitment Portadown urgently required following position for Manager Grafton Exclusive Role. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Grafton Exclusive Role Jobs Vacancy at Grafton Recruitment Portadown Jobs Details:
HR Manager - County Armagh - Global Manufacturing Organisation
Grafton HR is exclusively representing a global manufacturer based in Portadown, with the appointment of an experienced HR Manager to join the business on a full time permanent business.
Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Manager will work closely with managers & employees in a dedicated business function to develop & maintain a positive work environment.
The HR Manager will be responsible for ensuring effective delivery of all aspects of HR for this function, and work in partnership with HR colleagues to ensure excellent service is provided to managers & employees at all times.
Critical to the role will be the ability to develop relationships at all levels in the company, particularly at Management level, creating an environment of trust and transparency through effective communications.
- Analyse policies and procedures, ultimately influencing the actions of line managers across the group business.
- Recruitment and Selection - Ensure that all managers adhere to strict Recruitment & Selection procedures. The successful candidate will also assist with the drafting of recruitment documentation, including job descriptions, specifications and advertisements.
- Training and development - Assist with training and development activities, including the design and delivery of appropriate training interventions.
- Employee relations - Deal with numerous employee relations issues, including disciplinaries, grievances and investigations
- Oversee new employee administration, including contracts of employment, pre employment checks and inductions
- Union officials - Participate in union negotiation meetings
- Provide back-up in regards to payroll administration
- Ensure HR and Recruitment systems are up-to-date
- 3 years + HR Management experience within a fast paced environment, ideally manufacturing
- Degree educated
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of employee relations issues, including working in a unionised environment.
- Strong employment legislation experience
- Multi-site experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills
- Degree in Business/HR Related discipline
Highly competitive basic salary + benefits
Interested HR Professionals, with exp of operating at Manager or Business Partner level, should forward a CV immediately.
If you would like to discuss this HR job in more detail, please contact Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD) on 07773197121
If this Human Resource job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in HR, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.
GRAFTON HR - CIPD Northern Ireland HEADLINE SPONSOR 2018