Contract Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Invictus Recruitment Limited Chessington
Invictus Recruitment Limited Chessington urgently required following position for Contract Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Contract Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Invictus Recruitment Limited Chessington Jobs Details:
Location - Chessington
Salary - Up to £26,000 per annum
- Contract Delivery: Support the team with relevant administration tasks to meet & exceed the agreed contractual Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Admin & Reporting: Ensure all necessary electronic and paper records, including timesheets are completed by the team in a timely manner to meet internal and customer deadlines.
- Subcontractors and Suppliers: support the operation to ensure that value for money is being secured from all specialist sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Meetings: Attend where necessary and take responsibility for actions arising - at client meetings, working closely with the service delivery team and other colleagues to resolve requests and issues a quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Financial Performance: Take responsibility for all WIP processes relating to the contract and work closely with the contract team to coordinate any additional costs
- Commercial Aspects: To be responsible for the commercial support on the contract through to final account. Understand and interpret the customer with a full understanding of what we can and can't do within the scope of the contract.
- Invoicing: Carry out invoicing processes in line with contractual payment terms to ensure all chargeable works that are carried out are captured and submitted for invoicing and raise relevant purchase order numbers.
- Customer Service: Deliver exceptional service standards to meet client expectations and ensure all operational difficulties are resolved with the supporting the management team
- National Operations Centre: Liaise with the schedulers and the helpdesk to ensure the allocation of PPM tasks are produced by Concept to ensure appropriate sign off for reporting.
- Communication: Communicate closely, share information and updates regularly with all team members, the client and end users to support the drive for service improvement across the contract
- Learning & Development: Take responsibility for your own learning and development activities supported by your line manager and the Performance & Development Review
- Very good organisation skills.
- Able to work in a large team and Multi-task
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Financial experience required
- Good with numbers as will be prepping and carrying out the billing weekly & monthly to the client
- Some financial / accounting experience would be an advantage.
- Software experience required - Maximo or Concept
- Excellent excel experience - this is due to several client reports & reports used on a daily basis are on excel
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus.
- Self-motivated and systematic.
- Results/ task orientated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.