Test And Validation Engineer Jobs Vacancy at General Electric Cambridge
General Electric Cambridge urgently required following position for Test And Validation Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Test And Validation Engineer Jobs Vacancy at General Electric Cambridge Jobs Details:
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.
Learn More About GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Learn More About Careers at GE Healthcare – Life Sciences
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
We are looking for a talented Test and Validation Engineer to help us develop Asymptote’s range of equipment for cryogenically preserving Cellular and Gene Therapies (CGT). This role is for a versatile, driven and quality-focused Test and Validation Engineer to bring their experience and skills to drive Quality and test in our close-knit R&D group.
Asymptote is building a world-class team in the emerging CGT industry & the development projects we undertake create products that are highly cross functional (e.g. Thermo-Physics, Electronics, Software, Biological & Mechanical interfaces). We’d love to hear from you if you’d like to come and join us!
The successful candidate will:
- Drive implementation of test and validation processes throughout our NPI lifecycle in all functional areas, e.g. mechanical, electronic and software.
- Perform and plan experiments. e.g. design and build test-rigs for our equipment and software UI testing.
- Support the NPI team through all stages of development (from early prototype through to manufacture)
- Work closely with Manufacturing to optimize manufacturing Quality.
- Degree educated in a scientific subject or equivalent knowledge & experience
- Significant industry experience in testing
- Be familiar with the V-model of development.
- Have experience of working to and adhering to standards, e.g. 9001 and 13485.
- Ability to drive a culture of Quality and test.
- Be detailed orientated, a completer finisher
- Enjoy being technically challenged
- Proven problem solving ability, self-motivated
- Hold cross-functional experience (e.g. mechanical design - computer programming/scripting - electronics - manufacture etc…)
- Experience of working in a regulated environment, ideally medical devices
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.