Graduate Trainee Broker Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson London
Willis Towers Watson London urgently required following position for Graduate Trainee Broker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graduate Trainee Broker Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson London Jobs Details:
*** Please note that we do not accept multiple applications and you should only select and apply to one programme per year***
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EEA on a permanent basis without sponsorship
Before you apply, please refer to the ‘Selection Process’ area of our Graduate website at: careers.willistowerswatson.com/students-and-graduates for tips and advice around and how to be successful in your application with us.
Main focus will be on France/Belgium/Luxembourg, North Africa and Spain/Portugal for Non-Life and Life with opportunities also on other territories of the region (UK, Africa and Middle East). We run our operation as one team across 6 offices: London, Madrid, Paris, Rome, Johannesburg and Dubai.
The ideal candidate will have to be able to cope with both analytical and transactional activities, from technical studies on reinsurance optimisation to reinsurance treaty placement with Continental and London market reinsurers.
There will be increasing opportunities to travel within the EMEA W/S region.
What can we offer you?
Willis Re is very committed to the development of its employees. We have recently revised our Learning & Development offering and have a refreshed suite of modules across technical training, soft skills and client advocacy. As a new joiner in our team we would put together an initial development plan for your first 2 years, to encompass elements such as understanding the basics of insurance and reinsurance, the world of risk, legal points you should know, understanding insurance company financials, presentation skills, and negotiation skills. Following this period, as your career develops you would have a personal development plan in place, specifically aimed at your own development needs and interests.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Providing technical and commercial risk and reinsurance analysis to clients Maintaining strong Client and Reinsurer relationships
- Negotiate renewals and endorsements with reinsurers ; prepare and present client and market presentations ; draft contracts
- Support in the development of new client relationships, products and strategic initiatives following senior members’ requests
- Ability to engage with our actuarial and catastrophe analytics colleagues and to demonstrate a level of comfort in discussions on these subjects both internally and with clients
Job Requirements The Requirements
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Graduate in Business, Finance, Economics, Insurance
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- An awareness of the sales and negotiation process
- Predisposition to work in team
- Energetic with a strong desire to learn new things
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Initiative and an eagerness to drive projects to a successful conclusion
- A willingness to deal with International clients and markets
- An understanding of structuring insurance solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in French and English, both written and orally
- Preferably Spanish language skills – which ideally are to a professional working proficiency
Proficiency in Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint