Project Engineer Maintenance Manufacturing Jobs Vacancy at Stafforce Recruitment Derby
Stafforce Recruitment Derby urgently required following position for Project Engineer Maintenance Manufacturing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Maintenance Manufacturing Jobs Vacancy at Stafforce Recruitment Derby Jobs Details:
Vacancy: Projects Engineer – Maintenance department
Do you have a strong background as a Maintenance Engineer?
Do you have a HND/similar or above within a relevant engineering discipline?
Have you previous experience managing projects within a Maintenance and Manufacturing environment?
If you have answered yes to most of the above then please read on!
With manufacturing facilities located across the Global, we now have an immediate requirement for a Project engineer to join the Maintenance and Projects department. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be tasked to support, direct and guide projects from start to finish across the plant.
Projects can be extremely varied in size and scale and can be anything from new production lines installations to a refurbishment of the buildings.
Salary: Up to 40,000 per annum
Hours: 8:30am-5pm Mon-Fri
Benefits: Generous group pension, x3 salary life insurance, 32 days' holiday.
Location: Must be able to commute between Ashbourne and Derby Manufacturing plants
Deliver CAPEX projects related to engineering and manufacturing facilities, working closely with the Maintenance team and Engineering Manager.
Brief overview of duties to include:
- Develop project plans, submit detailed project proposals and justification aligned with the overall business aim
- Manage projects in agreed timescales and within budget
- Responsible for the entire project process – initial project scope, specifications, costings, stakeholder management, milestone planning, compliance to the sites HS&E commitments including COMAH Regulations
- When delivering the projects create planned maintenance schedules
- Maximise the in house Maintenance team to deliver projects
- Identify and implement improvement projects in safety, TPM, Waste reduction and plant performance
- Co-ordinate contractors, issue permits etc.
- Educated in a relevant engineering discipline HND OR above ideally.
- Previous experience delivering CAPEX projects within manufacturing environments
- A background within Maintenance engineering within a production/manufacturing environment
- A background of delivering improvements in areas such as TPM, waste reduction, safety, plant performance etc.
- Any CAD design experience advantageous
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
For more information on this vacancy please contact us on 01332 360055.