Senior Advisor Debt Jobs Vacancy at Ofgem London
Ofgem London urgently required following position for Senior Advisor Debt. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Advisor Debt Jobs Vacancy at Ofgem London Jobs Details:
- Up to 30 days' annual leave
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- The opportunity to join the Civil Service pension arrangements, which include a valuable range of benefits
- Flexible working hours and family friendly policies
- Subsidised gym and restaurant
- Interest free season ticket loan.
Ofgem is an equal opportunities employer. Protecting consumers and powering the future of the energy debate.