Senior Activities Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Bupa Care Homes stockwell
Bupa Care Homes stockwell urgently required following position for Senior Activities Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Activities Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Bupa Care Homes stockwell Jobs Details:
Senior Activities Coordinator- HAV00BV
- Smile Everyday - a health and wellbeing package available to all permanent employees giving access to 24/7 health lines along with online wellbeing tools
- A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and development.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Interest free travel ticket loans
- Bupa Cash Plan discounts
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Hot meal provided
- Uniform provided