Portfolio And Change Lead Month Ftc Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson London
Willis Towers Watson London urgently required following position for Portfolio And Change Lead Month Ftc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Portfolio And Change Lead Month Ftc Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson London Jobs Details:
Job Title: IT Portfolio and Change Lead (12 month FTC)
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Investment, Risk and Reinsurance
Our sophisticated approach to risk helps clients free up capital. We work in close contact with investors, reinsurers, and insurers to manage the equation between risk and return. Blending advanced analytics with deep institutional knowledge, we reveal new opportunities to maximize performance.
The complementary businesses we have brought together under Investment, Risk and Reinsurance provide a comprehensive suite of solutions to help clients manage and measure risk and capital – through investment advice, advanced analytics, structuring and completing transactions, issuing securities and placing risk.
We have combined Towers Watson’s ‘Risk and Financial Services’ division with Willis’s ‘Capital, Wholesale and Reinsurance’ business to provide clients with an expanded offering to those who bring capital to risk and bring risk to capital.
Together, we believe our offering is smarter. Traditionally, many firms have seen these activities – investment and reinsurance, in particular – as very separate. At Willis Towers Watson, one of our main aims is to ensure Investment, Risk and Reinsurance provides a fully integrated offering, as well as liaising closely with colleagues to identify client opportunities in collaboration with the insurance broking, Human Capital & Benefits and Exchange Solutions offerings.
The successful candidate will lead IRR’s portfolio of IT change, with a particular focus on the broking and underwriting operations, and will be responsible for driving quality into projects through the creation, evolution and maintenance of high quality project processes, information management and reporting. The position will allow the candidate to be a central point of expertise to customers and guide them through the project governance process and portfolio prioritisation processes, as well as supporting timely delivery of relevant projects.
- Conduct Risk: To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
- Promote and support internal customer understanding and engagement
- Manage boundaries with non-Agile processes/groups, ensuring that required deliverables are produced, whilst seeking to expand understanding and minimise friction
- Provide support for Solutions Engineering planning & delivery
- Setting up appropriate processes, providing guidance and support throughout the project lifecycle and enabling appropriate interventions through auditing and assurance
- Support and facilitate resource planning through monitoring/reporting of project resource requirements and assignments
- Provide and, where possible, automate relevant management information to inform effective decision making for an optimised portfolio
- Identify and manage dependencies and risks across the portfolio
- Monitor time recording and cross-charging and report on anomalies
- Capture lessons learned for implementation on future projects
- Chair, facilitate and / or document appropriate meetings including project completion reviews, Steering Committee meetings
- Drive financial transparency and reporting
- Assist & support the IT Director in forecasting and budgeting, and resourcing
- Lead a team comprised of project managers and business analysts
- Provide induction for new team members and customers
- Review documentation, conduct peer reviews and provide constructive feedback to project managers and business analysts
- Drive project process improvement and compliance
- Work with Group PMO to establish appropriate models for project governance according to project type, ensuring an effective balance of flexibility and consistency and an appropriate level of process documentation.
- Ensure awareness of and adherence to project processes, standards and templates
- Quality assurance of project documents for quality gates
- Ensure appropriate processes and repositories are used to store key project documentation
- Conduct in-depth reviews on higher risk projects and instigate corrective action
- Understanding & applied experience of project management, metrics and reporting (e.g. as a Project Manager, Delivery Manager or Scrum Master operating within a formal project framework)
- Understanding & applied experience of Agile, preferably including Scrum experience
- Experience managing multiple internal and external stakeholders, across functions and seniority levels
- Experience of working in globally distributed teams
- Process improvement/change initiative leadership experience
- Evidence of Agile training, either certified or non-certified
- (Re)Insurance broking domain knowledge
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; a fantastic pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover, additional life assurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers and many other options and Corporate deals.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.