Technical Support Administrator French Speaker Bonus Jobs Vacancy at Bucks And Berks Marlow
- Technical Support Administrator French Speaker Bonus
- Bucks And Berks
- Marlow ENG
- 13 Sep, 2017 5 days ago
Bucks And Berks Marlow urgently required following position for Technical Support Administrator French Speaker Bonus. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Support Administrator French Speaker Bonus Jobs Vacancy at Bucks And Berks Marlow Jobs Details:
Our client, a market leader in telecommunications, is looking to recruit a Technical Support Administrator (a fluent French speaker would be a bonus).
This is a varied position dealing with all aspects of Technical Support. This role will be responsible for ensuring standards of service expectations are met. The role will involve general duties ranging from answering calls, logging cases, diagnosing faults, responding to customer requests/queries and allocating IP addressing and creating basic VPN services.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, time management and organisation skills. The candidate must be proactive in approach and be a team player willing to go that extra mile when required in line with the business needs.
Experience would be ideal but it's not essential as long as you're willing to learn and understand -
- Routers, switches and firewalls
- Network diagrams
- Working towards/starting CCNA
- Ensuring all cases are logged and updated regularly, adhering to SLA
- Processing and preparing IP allocation
- Managing and supporting customer relationships
- 2nd line support for diagnosing connectivity problems/issues
- Liaising with networks/customers with regards to diagnostics, customer queries, information requests etc.
- Completing mobile number portability requests
- Supporting internal IT requests as needed
- Project work to improve IP allocation process
- PC literate, high level of Excel competency (Intermediate as a minimum)
- Excellent attention to details skills are essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative
- Highly organised coupled with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced work environment
- Excellent team player, personable and able to operate at all levels
- Understanding of Routers, Switches and Firewalls
- Understand network diagrams
- Working towards/starting CCNA
- A basic understanding of the mobile telecommunications network would be an advantage
- Experience of Zendesk an advantage
- Fluent French and English speaker
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).